Ripple Scarf....What Do You Think??

StitchedUp

This is my first ripple project and I'm just wanting some feedback on the scarf. It's going to be a Christmas present. Anyways it's very long, Down to my knees, and although I prefer a longer scarf I'm not sure about others, plus I'm short. Anyways what do you think? Don't hold back!! :wink

Oh....I'm thinking about edging it with a crab stitch. I just love that stitch. Or I could just tassel the ends. What do you think??

post-40710-135897561305_thumb.jpg

post-40710-135897561309_thumb.jpg

it looks great! :clap that yarn worked well with the ripples. I think long scarves are "in", you can wrap it around a couple of times if you want to. I don't think it needs any edging or fringe, I like it just the way it is.

It's beautiful. My favourite scarf is one crocheted for me by Pat54 and I can wrap it around my neck several times. In fact, I think it's getting longer because I wear it all winter long and it's stretched a bit! Love long scarves and yours is just lovely.

Very pretty! I think tassles and finishing are a personal preference thing. I HAVE to finish all my edges somehow, crab stitch is great for that. I don't do tassles because they tangle in wash. Again, just a personal preference.

Wow!! That is gorgeous!! What kind of yarn did you use???? To fringe or not to fringe:think :think :think. I personally don't like fringe, but on some scarves and afghans, it really adds to the look. Yours looks great just the way it is. I also like the "reverse st/crab st), to me it's a pain, but it looks nice on your finished project!!

Archived