Getting ready to do a major pattern destash!

I am in the process of cleaning out my craftroom and have a ton of pattern books, leaflets & magazines to sort through and will be looking for new homes for a lot of them. So be on the look-out for my post sometime very soon if you are looking for an older pattern or magazine because I probably have them!:hook

I would kill for vintage stuff. I'm just a classic gal caught up in the hustle and bustle of these modern times and would love some old fashioned stuff for my home.

Hugs and Cookies

I have some neat vintage stuff from the 40's-50's I think:hook

I will be looking for your post. But I can't help wondering (and asking) since I was born in 1951, does that make me vintage?:rofl Sorry, my quirky sense of humor is showing itself today.

I will be looking for your post. But I can't help wondering (and asking) since I was born in 1951, does that make me vintage?:rofl Sorry, my quirky sense of humor is showing itself today.

On Etsy Vintage is anything before 1980 I believe!:lol In which case I'm vintage too!

I love afghan, scarves and square patterns. I love the books from the 1970's. I had quite a few and they were all destroyed so I'm always on the lookout for those.

whooo i'm looking for granny square books (not the 63 square one i have that). and afghan patterns..

On Etsy Vintage is anything before 1980 I believe!:lol In which case I'm vintage too!

I have the 1996 issure of crochet fantasy and That was considerd VINTAGE!!! I was born in 1976 so if 96 is vintage I gues im ANCIENT!!!!

Will definitely be watching for your list I had almost every copy put out on Workbasket and more patterns than most have seen but unfortunately lost all of them in my divorce in '08 even had a book dating back to the 1800's lol. Oh well its ok I am going to have fun recollecting.

I'm 49 and don't want to be "vintage" :(. I suppose it's better than being "antique" :lol. I have a big plastic tub of magazines from the 90's (some 80's :think). Crochet Fun, Crochet Home & Holiday and maybe some stuff that's no longer in print. If anyone wants a list I'll make one and send it.

Ellie 13

Archived