Cotton yarn

I started a project with cotton yarn for the first time yesterday... I think I'm in love:manyheart:c9:manyheart I'm using peaches & creme that I picked up at Walmart for 1.49 each!! I didn't get the icky feeling between my fingers that I've gotten used to and the stitches actually look neater!:cheer PLUS the yarn didn't split near like the acrylic that I'm used to!:clap

My only complaint is there were only like 15 colors/ombres to choose from... Is there an online website that has more options? I've found a couple website but they didn't have a very large selection either.

Cotton yarn is my favorite, but you are right...there's not much of a color selection out there. I'm sure there are some online sites to purchase from, but I don't know of any off hand...if you find a good site, please let us all know!

I just sent you a pm about the Peaches N Cream web site. As I said, the shipping may be more than you want to pay, but the turn around is fantastic.

I have used the ILTC form Hoppy Lobby, and it is very soft. I personally would not use it for a tote or pot holder.:hook

We do have a hobby lobby locally - but I think I like the firmness of the Peaches & Creme. Guess I'll check the other Walmarts and see if they have more.

If not, I might be sucking up the $9.99 shipping fee.

Wish I knew someone close that crocheted, maybe we could've split shipping.

I just placed an order from http://www.elmore-pisgah.com this morning. The color selection is to die for. Their yarn is 100% American. Yes the shiping is high, but just order enough to make it worth it! I ordered 11 cones (Just got my taxes back or I couldn't have done that) shipping was 14.83 Just a little more than $1 per cone. It should hold me for A LONG TIME. I've ordered from them before; shipping is really fast.

I love the Lion Brand Cotton yarn and buy it at JoAnn's when I get to the big city. Especially if it is on sale! And 30 colors! If I cannot get there I like to buy it online at JoAnn's. The balls are larger and the yarn does not seem to fade as quickly. I also love the Cotton Ease by Lion Brand for special projects. I cannot complain about the great turn around time in the mail for me too. :hook

I just placed an order from http://www.elmore-pisgah.com this morning. The color selection is to die for. Their yarn is 100% American. Yes the shiping is high, but just order enough to make it worth it! I ordered 11 cones (Just got my taxes back or I couldn't have done that) shipping was 14.83 Just a little more than $1 per cone. It should hold me for A LONG TIME. I've ordered from them before; shipping is really fast.

I went to their web site and the selection was amazing!

Wonder if we can get a free shipping offer through crochetville for $50 or more? :lol:cheer:cheer

ok wishing.. :hook

Michael's has Peaches and Creme for $1 each! What a great price!

It's only to Sunday though.

:manyheart

Michael's has Peaches and Creme for $1 each! What a great price!

It's only to Sunday though.

:manyheart

Anyone wanna guess where I'm stopping on my way home??? Do you have to have a coupon or is that a sale price?

OMG OMG OMG I just realized that Michaels emailed out coupons today for 20 % off YOUR ENTIRE PURCHASE including sale items!!!! That would make these beauitful little babies $.80 each!!!

Archived