Crochet World - August Issue

crs5

I got my August issue today in the mail, I couldn't believe it, cuz I didn't think it was coming out that quick!!!!!! Did anybody else get there's?????

I def. want to make the Autumn Baby Set by Sandy Powers (Capecodconsignment)

Carol:hook

Carol, I want to do that baby set too....and I don't have any babies to make it for! I love making them, then I just give them to charity! I have the digital version, which i love, since I have no room for the hard copies!

Mine has not come yet! ???

I checked online and the Sept/Oct issue is the last one before I have to renew.

I wonder where my issue is?

I see everyone else got theres a week ago. Maybe I should email and ask for a replacement issue?

Thanks Deb,

I emailed and asked for a replacement. Good to know it may still show up.

I NEED the t-shirt blanket pattern! I was going to have a quilt made for my son but now it looks like I can save some money and do it myself with crochet.

Can't wait to see his little t-ball shirts and preschool class of 2000 shirt etc done as a blanket! (he just graduated 8th grade)

I got my copy in the mail this past Saturday. I really liked that tee shirt afghan. Ratdog please post a copy of yours when it is finished even if that is several months from now. I want to see the little tee ball shirts and preschool shirts. Just think of the memories you could create using tee shirts from a particular period in someone's life.

I got my copy in the mail this past Saturday. I really liked that tee shirt afghan. Ratdog please post a copy of yours when it is finished even if that is several months from now. I want to see the little tee ball shirts and preschool shirts. Just think of the memories you could create using tee shirts from a particular period in someone's life.

You give me too much credit! I am hoping it will be done before he graduates High School!

Okay, maybe too much credit. I have an afghan started (began it before the end of last year) that is to be a wedding present. Well, the wedding was January 9, 2010, and I just have a small portion done. Now the weather is so hot I think I will wait until September to finish it. Maybe I will have it done for the first anniversary.:rofl

I got mine as well I think it was Tuesday the 15th not really sure,haven't had a chance to get to it yet.;)

My issue arrived today! Now I need to order the edgerydoo! (and buy a rotary cutter and a mat ... .... this is gonna be one expensive blanket!)

Actually, if it comes out well, I will ask my sister to send t-shirts so I can make one for my nephew. Sound like a good idea?

And of course my other son will graduate elementery school in two years so there is a third possible blanket .....

Oh No! Somebody stop me!

• 4 weeks later...

Mine must have gotten lost in the mail. So I called and got a replacement copy. Now I see why you guys were all raving about this edition. It's great. Already started on a project, the "Spa Set" for my friend.

:manyheart

Archived