Bobble Pillow Duvet

MsSunflwr

I started this last Monday, a gift for myself and my living room. I had William to make the buttons for me (of course). This took longer than I thought it would take, but it's a pretty solid stitch pattern with great bobbles...the texture is eye catching. I love the way it turned out, but not sure which side should be the front.

post-328-135897537811_thumb.jpg

Great pillow, Donna! Love the texture, love the color, and your hubby's buttons set it off so nicely. As to which side is front, it's a toss-up...seriously, toss it up and see how it lands each time, buttoned up or down it's a wonderful accent!

Great pillow, Donna! Love the texture, love the color, and your hubby's buttons set it off so nicely. As to which side is front, it's a toss-up...seriously, toss it up and see how it lands each time, buttoned up or down it's a wonderful accent!

Good idea...they are called "throw" pillows, so whichever way it lands I guess. I think it'll look better with another one adjacent to it facing the opposite direction...it just took so long to finished, I'm not ready to start another one yet, I'm working on 2 other projects right now.

Archived