My Attic24 Bag *It's finished*

Sweetie I had posted before how beautiful it is....

I got one question for you,,, i know she is australian so when she say dc did you do dc's or single crochet's..

Please explain i want to make one...

hugs

Lillibet

It's finally finished Updated pics in Post #1

:cheer I love your pretty tote, and may just have to make one just for carrying stuff to my needlework group meetings. The lining fabric is just perfect.

I've never lined a bag, and am not handy with a sewing machine. Did you sew it in by hand or machine?

I'm also wondering how on earth you found that many colors of cotton yarn. All the major craft chains have stores in my area, but the color choices are so limited.

:cheer I love your pretty tote, and may just have to make one just for carrying stuff to my needlework group meetings. The lining fabric is just perfect.

I've never lined a bag, and am not handy with a sewing machine. Did you sew it in by hand or machine?

I'm also wondering how on earth you found that many colors of cotton yarn. All the major craft chains have stores in my area, but the color choices are so limited.

Thank you. My sewing machine isnt working properly so I sewed the lining by hand. It was very simple really. I used the Lily Sugar and Cream yarn. I pick up colors here and there and keep it on hand and these are all the colors I happened to have. I didnt really plan the colors of the bag I just used what I had. Then I took the bag with me to Hancock Fabrics and I found the lining fabric on their clearance isle.

Archived