2010 WIP-buster CAL

basjordan

• Replies 381
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Thank you, Makinofastar, for posting the WTD scores.

June is already over, the year is half gone. It's time for our YTD scores, to see how we are doing. If you want your YTD added, just post it over the next few days, and I'll include it.

+5 fc1123 GOLD MEDAL! Awesome job finishing WIPS!

+2 Mollyanna and basjordan - Silver Medal TIE!

0 Makinofastar - Bronze medal -- holding steady

-1 Braxxi - Shoot the moon??? With just one more project started? I think we're all doing awesome!:cheer

I won't be making as much progress this week. I started a flannelghan for my 5yo granddaughter a couple of weeks ago, but I didn't like it because the stitches were so big and floppy. So I ripped some of it out and started a round ripple instead. I didn't like that either so I am working on a new flannelghan with hdc's instead of dc's and a smaller hook, using the rest of the yarn from the first flannelghan. So, how do I count all this? I think that since one flannelghan is being created from another unfinished one which I already counted, it shouldn't count as a separate WIP. However, the round ripple is definitely a separate project, since I am going to save what I have done and finish it later. So, I am at -1 so far for the week and will probably stay there.

I won't be making as much progress this week. I started a flannelghan for my 5yo granddaughter a couple of weeks ago, but I didn't like it because the stitches were so big and floppy. So I ripped some of it out and started a round ripple instead. I didn't like that either so I am working on a new flannelghan with hdc's instead of dc's and a smaller hook, using the rest of the yarn from the first flannelghan. So, how do I count all this? I think that since one flannelghan is being created from another unfinished one which I already counted, it shouldn't count as a separate WIP. However, the round ripple is definitely a separate project, since I am going to save what I have done and finish it later. So, I am at -1 so far for the week and will probably stay there.

Sounds to me like you're counting it just right. I hope the new flannelghan goes well. Let me know. I have one on my WIM's list.

well completed a hat I started on so +1 for me there. Will update later because I just might finish that other hat for the scarf and hat set I have. I did start a dishcloth so -1 there for me.

Here's my scores for the week:

WTD -2

YTD -3

Looks like I'll be Shoot the Moon winner again! LOL! Off to tallly up scores!

Gold Medal Tie!

Lilly Flower +2

Makinofastar +2

Fc1123 +2

Silver Medal ~ crocheting4mygirls +1

Bronze Medal ~ basjordan +0

Mollyanna -1

Shoot the Moon ~ Braxxi -2

this group is keeping me on my toes but yesterday was an extremely bad day to me. Trying to get things done for school was quite a hassle. So now all I want to do is make dishcloths have made almost a total of 3 today so -3 so far. But all I have to do is weave in ends to the dishcloth and then I will be at a +3 again.

WTD +1

YTD -2

I'll do the group's scores in the morning! See you all then!

Archived