2010 WIP-buster CAL

basjordan

I started a hat and finished it, but I don't like it so I'm gonna frog it. I guess either way I'm at WTD: 0

Since I was shoot the moon I'm gonna post scores sometime tomorrow afternoon :-)

I like the hat. I'm sorry you are going to frog it. But at least you get twice the fun out of the same yarn.

I'm still at WTD - 0, YTD - 0. The only thing that I did all week was make this Tulip Hat. Well at least I picked up my crochet hook this week.

[ATTACH]22068[/ATTACH]

Here is where you can find the pattern.

Thanks for sharing the pattern. That is just adorable!

• Replies 381
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Well I have been thinking about joining and tonight I decided hey why not? Since now I am starting projects and procrastinating about finishing them so now that means I will start out with a 0 for the weekending June 13 unless I have to wait until June 13 tomorrow and count that for June 20.

Well I have been thinking about joining and tonight I decided hey why not? Since now I am starting projects and procrastinating about finishing them so now that means I will start out with a 0 for the weekending June 13 unless I have to wait until June 13 tomorrow and count that for June 20.

Welcome, and jump right in! I'm glad you are joining us.

My WTD is 0. Finish a hat, start a hat.

Hi, all-

sorry for posting late (it looks like I still made it in time:whew)

wtd - 0

ytd - 0

I love the tulip hat!

welcome, fc1123!

Braxxi, nice RR!

have a stitchin day, all!

Well so far starting the week out good I finished the eye mask that I started last week so +1 for me for the week so far wow doing pretty good so far unfortunately I don't have a working camera otherwise I would have took a picture of it.

I'm so sorry. I forgot to subscribe to this thread and I haven't been getting emails about it. I'm getting updates now. I finished two Phannie hats that I'm going to give to teachers. But I'm working on a stole, a hoodie, a child's dress, and my Dad just asked me to make him a beanie. That's a -2 so far.

well I am working on another square for a pillow do I count that as a +1 when it's done or a +2. Since I started the project before I joined this cal.

I finished the towel, but started a lumberjack flannel-ghan for my granddaughter, which leaves me at 0 for the week. However, the afghan is burning through my stash, so I'm + 4 so far in the stash-busting CAL!:clap

+1.

thanks Beth I will do that when I am done. Almost done I have about 4 inches to go then I can sew the squares together and stuff the pillow for my daughter for her birthday on Sunday.

well unfortunately I do want to put the first four initials of my brother's high school on the blanket so that will be a negative 2 since his high school initials are AHHS. Let me know how that would be calculated.

well unfortunately I do want to put the first four initials of my brother's high school on the blanket so that will be a negative 2 since his high school initials are AHHS. Let me know how that would be calculated.

It's just one project, right? so it should only be -1.

I got my kit from Mary Maxim yesterday and started it last night...even though I'm a skein of yarn short. I ended up with an extra skein of one color and short one skein of another. I emailed them yesterday to see about getting another skein of the color I got shorted.

Anyway, I ordered the "Jungle Buddies Blanket" which will be my first real attempt at a graph-ghan. I hope I don't get to frustrated with it.

I got my kit from Mary Maxim yesterday and started it last night...even though I'm a skein of yarn short. I ended up with an extra skein of one color and short one skein of another. I emailed them yesterday to see about getting another skein of the color I got shorted.

Anyway, I ordered the "Jungle Buddies Blanket" which will be my first real attempt at a graph-ghan. I hope I don't get to frustrated with it.

I'm very curious to know how Mary Maxim handles this. Please keep us posted. Also, let us know how the graph-ghan goes for you. We will be here :cheer:cheer:cheer for you!!!

Archived