2010 WIP-buster CAL

basjordan

• Replies 381
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Well I am scrapping the other project I was going to do just not feeling the mood to do it so here is my score for the week ending June 19,2010:

WTD:+2/YTD:+2

I'm very curious to know how Mary Maxim handles this. Please keep us posted. Also, let us know how the graph-ghan goes for you. We will be here :cheer:cheer:cheer for you!!!

Well, I got an email back from MM on Friday saying they would send me the other skein (in the same dye lot!) on Monday and that I could just keep the extra skein of the other color.

Okay I have to update this again the other night I weaved in ends to a washcloth so +1 so my new total for the week ending June 19,2010:

WTD:+3/YTD:+3

Another week where I did not even pick up a crochet hook. I'm sorry ladies but my life is too hectic at this time to participate as I would like to. I'm going to have to drop out. Good luck to the rest of you and above all have fun. :crocheting

Here are our scores for the week:

The Medalists

+3 fc1123 - GOLD!

+2 crocheting4mygirls - SILVER!

+1 Mollyanna - BRONZE!

Even-Stevens

0 a_stitchintime

0 Makinofastar

-1 Braxxi - SHOOT THE MOON!

Late post again. Last week, I finished a last minute gift for a teacher's aide in my DD's class. So my score for last week was:

WTD +2/YTD -8

I'll add your score to the post. That will push me from silver to bronze - a position more fitting for a +1!

I was surprised I didn't get Shoot the Moon in Stashbusting too! I'll post scores next Sunday morning! Good hooking to all!

well completed two projects yesterday I completed a pillow for my daughter and I weaved in ends to a dishcloth so +2. Though the only question I have is that I had started a scarf and hat set when they are both completed how do I count them?

well completed two projects yesterday I completed a pillow for my daughter and I weaved in ends to a dishcloth so +2. Though the only question I have is that I had started a scarf and hat set when they are both completed how do I count them?

This is entirely your call. Do you consider them one project or two?

This is entirely your call. Do you consider them one project or two?

Well since it's a set I consider them one project? So when I'm done I will count it as a +1. My score for the week ending June 26,2010:

WTD:+2/YTD:+5

Drum roll please....

Lilly Flower +3 Gold Medal

fc1123 +2 Silver Medal

3-way Tie for Bronze Medals

Mollyanna +0

crocheting4mygirls +0

Braxxi +0

makinofastar -1 Shoot the Moon! tag, you're it!

So far this week, I have finished a scarf, and afghan and a tote bag, then I started and finished a dishcloth and started a second, so for all that work I am at +2. Maybe I'll finish that dishcloth before post time on Saturday!

Archived