2010 WIP-buster CAL

basjordan

• Replies 381
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hi!

I am still working on my same WIP. I am proud to say that albeit slow, I am working on it!

My score this week is wtd 0 / ytd +1

Faith - I am glad to hear that your grandma is home!:clap How is she feeling?

Welcome SalemMomma! I hope you find this group inspires you to finish WIP's!

Our scores for this week...

Gold Medals to LeaAnne and Faith for their WTD of 0!!! I have a WTD of 0, too, but didn't post on time, :sigh, so it doesn't count. Congrats ot LeaAnne for a YTD of+1 and cartwheels and fireworks for Faith for a YTD Of +7!!!

well right now nothing much completed started another dishcloth so I will do some of it at school before class. I have only 26inches to go and then I can put an edging on the keyboard cover.

well I am going to have a -3. I had to restart a blanket because I wasn't even half way through it and found a hole in the blanket that I am giving my daughter for Christmas tried to make a lunch bag for myself didn't turn out the way I wanted it to be a little bigger to get my sandwich and a couple of other things. plus working on a washcloth.

well I am going to have a -3. I had to restart a blanket because I wasn't even half way through it and found a hole in the blanket that I am giving my daughter for Christmas tried to make a lunch bag for myself didn't turn out the way I wanted it to be a little bigger to get my sandwich and a couple of other things. plus working on a washcloth.

If you had already started the blanket, it's not a -1. It's still the same project, so that shouldn't count against you. Same wiht the lunch bag. If you already started it, and you have to frog and redo, that's not a new project. You sure sound busy! I hope everything is going well for your family. :hug

If you had already started the blanket, it's not a -1. It's still the same project, so that shouldn't count against you. Same wiht the lunch bag. If you already started it, and you have to frog and redo, that's not a new project. You sure sound busy! I hope everything is going well for your family. :hug

That's for clearing that up for me Beth. I've had to relax before class so I keep on crocheting before class sometimes on class break,too.

Apologies for my MIA status the last 3 weeks. I have been crocheting, just ended up really busy on Saturdays and forgot to post to ALL my CALs. :lol I'll do my best to post this week! :crocheting

Gold medal for YTD score is Faith with a +5!:cheer:cheer

gold medal for WTD score is yours truly, with a +2! :cheer:cheer

Have a wonderful day, everyone!

oh, and p.s. Shoot the Moon awards...

ytd: Braxxi -4

wtd: tie - Faith and Braxxi -1

Archived