2010 WIP-buster CAL

basjordan

• Replies 381
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Well I made 3 coasters need to weave in the ends and one more coaster since it is a set so I will count that as -1. I'm making another scrubbie so -1. So this week so far starting out with -2.

I have to laugh at myself. I read this crochet along and started finishing items....started reading other threads and have actually gotten side tracked of starting many other items.

So far, I've finished all of them except for the pineapple doily which I will finish this week. Then I need to start looking through my various totes for those UFO's and get working on them again. Made two baby cocoons this week and am going to go and make the hats to go with them now.

I finished another Christmas present. I already posted pics in two places, including the Christmas Carol CAL, so I won't post here. My WTD is +1, YTD is +6. I also sorted all the WIPs that I have into one place. It's not as bad as I thought it was! They all fit in one tote.

Started and finished a hat requested by my sister. I could have sworn I posted my score when I started it, but I can't find that post... So my WIP busting scores are...

WTD +1, YTD +6

- Gold WTD, Gold YTD
here's my score for the weekending October 30,2010:

WTD:+1/YTD:+3

- Gold WTD, Silver YTD

well here is my score for the weekending October 30,2010:

WTD:0/YTd:+2

Silver WTD, Bronze YTD

wtd : 0

ytd : 1

still working on mom's ghan

Silver WTD, Honorable Mention YTD

Sorry for the late post. We are having computer problems.

Starting off this week in the wrong direction. :devil Bought some new yarn, and started playing with it, so my WTD is -1 now. It's going to be a big round ripple afghan, so it will take a while. Plus it's boucle, so it's kind of hard to work with. but it's SO soft... :c9

so i'm sitting here in another hotel room. I'm working on my mom's afghan and the end is near!! I have 16 rows left...maybe edge it...then weave in the rest of the ends!! but morgan keeps laying on it and i can turn it when i complete a row without moving her...

These are the projects I finished the first week I participated in this CAL. The doily is a gift as is the bib and the praying hands is my first filet project which will be framed and displayed in our bedroom. Thanks for looking.

Lovely!!! Your first filet turned out wonderfully. I love the doily! And the baby bib is priceless!!!

Archived