2010 WIP-buster CAL

basjordan

• Replies 381
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Insane weekend, here, so this is going to be QUICK!

tpinsnty - gold medal +1

patterncollector - silver medal 0

fc1123 - bronze medal -1

It's great that none of us are starting a lot of projects without finishing some to balance it out. Good job!:cheer

Sorry for being MIA the last couple weeks. Started with EVERYONE in my family getting the stomach flu...

Anyway, I actually got one of the projects done I started back in September...a flannelghan that fits my daughter's double bed. Three more projects to finish by the end of the year (hopefully).

WTD +1

YTD -3

Here are the WTD scores for the week ending 12/11/10...

WTD +1 - GOLD MEDAL

YTD -3

Wtd 0 - tie for SILVER MEDAL

ytd +6

wtd 0 - tie for SILVER MEDAL

ytd +6

WTD:-1- BRONZE MEDAL

YTD:-1

Here are the YTD scores as of 12/11/10...

Tie for gold medal - tmpinsnty, and basjordan at +6

Silver medal - fc1123 at -1

Bronze medal - Braxxi at -3

WTD Scores:

Tie for gold medal with +1

Braxxi

fc1123

Silver medal with 0

basjordan

Bronze medal with -1

tmpinsnty

YTD Scores:

Gold medal with +6

basjordan

Silver medal with +5

tmpinsnty

Bronze medal with +1

fc1123

Shoot the moon??? with -2

Braxxi

This has been a lot of fun, and it has kept me from starting things before finishing others. My WIP pile is a lot smaller. It's not gone yet, though, and I have so many WIM's, I need to keep this in check. I'm looking forward to next year.

There is a new person in charge of the Stashbusting CAL, and she's starting her thread the week beginning December 26, since that week ends January 1. I would like to keep this thread active for that week, though, and end it on December 31. Let's just post our scores whatever day is best for you, up to Sunday, January 2, but only count up to December 31, so we'll have our true YTD totals. Then we can add January 1's sums to the total we post on the new CAL on January 8. Does this make sense? Does it sound good?

Thanks,

As I said before, this has been fun, and helpful. I look forward to next year's CAL!!!

This is the last week for our WIP-busting CAL for 2010. I am going the wrong way on this one... My husband asked me to crochet him a scarf! I picked a basketweave pattern, 9 inches wide, and I hope to make it about 72 inches long (we'll see.) It's taking longer than a simpler pattern would take, but I think he'll like it, and it will keep him warm. (It's a wool, alpaca, and acrylic blend yarn.) WTD -1. so far...

well i finished a rr last night but am unable to post pics... but i also started a scarf in ILTC purple...using the sunroom spiral pattern. it's for a friend that lives near santa cruz...

Now my curiosity is in full swing. I will try to find that sunroom spiral pattern. It sounds nice. And I love ILTC! So soft!!!

Archived