2010 WIP-buster CAL

basjordan

• Replies 381
  • Created
  • Last Reply

tmpinsty that is one beautiful afghan well started a project so -1. Working on making a scrubbie so do I put a scrubbie inside of it? How do these scrubbie things work?

WOW!!!! tmpinsnty! that ghan came out absolutley Gorgeous! Your gram is going to love it! Great job!

I don't have a score to report, as I have not started anything new, nor have I finished anything....

I will not be around on Sunday to post scores for this week. I am going with my friend and her sisters for a girls' weekend!:clap:clap

would anyone be willing to do it for me this week?:think

well this has been a weird week for me I started a project-1 but I completed 2 project so +2. Last night I started a project so -1. So for a grand total of -1. I tried for a good week but now I want to make more scrubbies but cotton ease just doesn't seem to work with scrubbies cotton ease is better for washcloths at least in my opinion.

Wtd - +1

ytd - +1

- TIED for GOLD MEDAL!!!

here's my score for the weekending October 16,2010:

WTD:+!/YTD:+6

- TIED FOR GOLD MEDAL!!!

Have a great weekend everyone!!!!

wtd: 0

ytd: 0

- SILVER MEDAL!!!

I will post scores Sunday morning.

WTD -1 YTD 4

- Bronze medal and SHOOT THE MOON!!!!

I saw this thread last week, pulled out some of my UFO's and finished two since then. One was the praying hands filet in the beginner guide to filet and the other was the shell doily in the book of doilies for every month of the year. Today as a special treat to myself, I'm starting a baby bib.

Welcome, patterncollector!!! You sure started strong! We like to see pictures, if you have a camera and can post, so we can :drool over you projects without getting them wet....

well finished another project plus +1 but started another so -1. Wow just can't win this week but I am so in the mood to crochet again. Making scrubbies are addicting I need to stop this obession.

Archived