2010 WIP-buster CAL

basjordan

Thank you, LeaAnne, for posting scores while I was enjoying the state fair. :whew I am so far behind!

I started a new project today, a scarf for a Christmas present. So -1 for me. This brings my WTD to -1, and my YTD to +4.

• Replies 381
  • Created
  • Last Reply

got a question? i belong to the friendship-ghan cal would that be considered a constant wip? i haven't even begun to connect the squares i have so far and don't plan on it until i get all of them...

but i do have several other WIP's i need to finish before i begin anymore and i think this would be an awesome cal for me

got a question? i belong to the friendship-ghan cal would that be considered a constant wip? i haven't even begun to connect the squares i have so far and don't plan on it until i get all of them...

but i do have several other WIP's i need to finish before i begin anymore and i think this would be an awesome cal for me

It sounds like one project to me, and it sounds like you've already started it. That means it will not count against you, but you will receive a point when you finish it. It doesn't matter how long it will take. I have a knitting project that I've been working on for a couple of years. Welcome to our group! :hug

:hi WIPbusters!

I didn't get as much time stitching this week as I would have liked. I will post my score now, as I have no shot of finishing anything today:blush

wtd: 0

ytd: +1

a_stitchintime +0/+1 GOLD MEDAL

tmpinsnty +0/+0 SILVER MEDAL

Braxxi -1/-5 SHOOT THE MOON

(WTD/YTD)

Thanks, Braxxi. I actually logged on to do the scores, and you beat me to it! Thanks!!!:manyheart:flower

I just realized this morning I forgot to get on here and record my score though it was a 0 anyways. So soon I will be getting ready to study for my test on Tuesday.

so i finished one... and started another...

so still

WTD : 0 YTD: 0

i have vowed not to work on anything else until i finish my gran's ghan...i am hoping i can have it done by next friday. I will be driving my house and i want to give it to my mom. She is supposed to be heading down to see my gran that day...her birthday was yesterday.

I started 2 projects this week, and finished 2 - but not the same 2...lol.

WTD +0

YTD -5

Off to do scores!

AND...

3 way tie for Gold!

tmpinsnty +0

fc1123 +0

Braxxi +0

Shoot the Moon!

a_stitchintime -1

well everyone pray my crochet mojo starts coming back to me some more have been under some stress for classes I'm still crocheting but too much stress is affecting my completing anymore of my projects.

here is the project i finished...we did an ami swap over in the friendship-ghan cal... i wanted to wait until my person received it before posting a picture. this is the first ami i have made...can't you tell!!

post-37461-135897583258_thumb.jpg

Awwww! tmpinsnity.... he's soooo cute!

great job, this past week, everyone.... I am going to be pushing hard to get some hefty projects done this week.

It's on like Donkey Kong!:lol

...just kidding! anyway, I hope you all have a great week, and Faith, I will be praying for some big mojo! don't forget about your favorite stress reliever:hook

Beth, I hope you had a wonderful weekend!:manyheart

tmpinsanity, love the ami. That's very good for your first one. Will you make more? How did you like it?

I went to donate some items to a yard sale for the ballet company, and they put aside an item for me to buy -- a huge ball of pink yarn with a started crochet project, hook included. They asked for a quarter. So I get a -1 for an inherited project. I have been working on it, and the gauge is the same, so I will keep it.

i already have one to make for a friend but i am determined to finish my gran's ghan. i would love to be able to finish it by friday so my mom can come pick it up when i'm drivong through the cities on my way to wash state!

Archived