Our House [Archive 4]

Skysmom

• Replies 5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Thanks Wendy! That's what my math told me, but I wanted to double check myself. I reckon it wont' take as much yarn either. I have three pounders, but may have to pick up one more of each color.

Joyce

Ok hang on is there 12 squares in each block or 6. Gotta go and have a look.

Ok just had a look and that would be 24 x24 saltines. I reckon it would be fine as a lapghan. :yes

Good morning!

Karen, If/when I finish the ATW I started I'll give it to my friend. She saw my humble beginning and loves the lavender, sage and cream combo.

I think I would be happier with one with brighter/deep colors like yours.

Oh, well....:hook

Good morning! :sun

Here is where my ATW is at now:

th_HPIM1131.jpg

Beautiful! Lovely work you are doing. I just love this ATW.

Try 2 strands of yarn with the K hook....:hook

I've never worked with 2 strands...sounds as though I would need to be more flexible :lol. It would sure make my saltines more plush, though. I have to go and try it :crocheting

Ladies, the ghans are lovely! Great work!

Mary, 64 more solids for me, please.:hook The numbers will slow down greatly in a short while...will be sewing them together.

And I'll be going back to HL Friday or Saturday to get more yarn. Of course, I know I'll come out of there with more than the 1 skein of red! :lol After all, it is a 45 mile drive each way and have to make the trip worthwhile! :yes

You must have quite a pile of saltines ready to go. Have fun assembling your quilt. Definitely buy more than 1 skein when you get to the store. I mean, you are already using the gasoline to get there, so it will be MUCH more economical to buy in bulk :lol

Today, I get to paint window frames. Not too busy of a day, but I should be able to be productive. For a few hours, at least.

40 solids for me, please, Mary.

Good morning Ladiesk

Just checking in. I have to be at work at 1:30 pm. I'm closing tonight...opening tomorrow morning and off on Friday to start the games at the beginning.

AM will be leaving the store beginning Monday. I'm not sure if the plan is to bring him back. However, I think if I have shift supervisors certified the chances are he won't be back. Yes, I will be doing a lot of certifying the next few days.:devil

My employees actually run to hug me when I get to work. They want him gone.

My employees actually run to hug me when I get to work. They want him gone.

It's nice to feel loved, isn't it?! I hope all of your certifying goes quickly, and you will not need to take him back. Have a good couple of days.

Mary, 64 more solids for me, please.:hook

16 saltines tonight! :cheer

hi ladies. i've been mia again. i would like to add 32 solids please

24 more solids here :D

40 solids for me, please, Mary.

Squares are added, ladies. :yes Lots of squares being made this week. :cheer

Good Morning, ladies. :rain I don't think I've ever been so excited to see rain and clouds! After 13 straight 100+ days, we're finally getting a little break.

Karen, your ATW is stunning! You did a wonderful job with colors and placement. :hook

Hi Miss Sunny~I hope you're okay. You must be getting close to the finish line with the Casa? :manyheart

Valerie, I agree - the LL would be great as a lapghan. :crocheting

Dusti, good luck with the painting. How long will the kiddos be at your parents? Enjoy your "free" time! :hook

Hi Denise :hi

Valerie - Good luck getting the AM gone :yes

Oh dear I am not awake. We got stuck into a book last night and stayed up until 6 this morning listening to it :P Okay, BD stayed awake until 6. I kept falling asleep :lol I think my nappy-poo will be coming immediately this morning :sleep

This is absolutely GORGEOUS. The funny thing is that my second thought was that this would be a great pattern to do as a quilt (actual cloth and sewing quilt, not quiltgan). How sad is that!

:lol :lol :lol

Hi Denise! I hope you, Tracy and Kyla are having fun and behaving yourselves. ;)

I've made a few squares and am planning on more crochet time later. I hope you all are having a good day. :manyheart

Archived