Our House [Archive 4]

Skysmom

• Replies 5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Mary, hope it heals quickly.

I have given up counting how many times I walk into door handles :blush and bruise my arms. :lol Must be at least once a day. You would think I would know where those darn handles are by now. :lol

Mary, 50 solids for me, please. :hook I have now :crocheted and stitched 5 5x5 squares together and busy stitching the 6th 5x5 square together. Just three more left for the BIC. :woo

Tracy thats fantastic.:cheer:cheer

No your an angel arent you Tracy just like me. :yes:lol

So have you got the yarn for your rainbow ghan yet. :D

Rainbow 'ghan? What is this rainbow 'ghan you're referring to? I wanna do one! Actually, I really do, I have for awhile and plan on copying someone's rainbow RR they did in the Caron SS Brites. :hook

I did a round ripple in brites. The rainbow ghan cant show you as Im at work and cant remember the full name of it. Its done in motifs and each one looks like a rainbow. When I get home this arvo I will have a look. There is another pattern called the rainbow set ghan pattern which is beautiful to make as well.

:yes, I want to make it as well. I just need to get the pattern to see how much yarn I need and then decide on colours. :hook Today I am going to TRY to finish the BIC, need to get some WIP finished. :lol

And I am a terrible person, after saying I was going to make my cousins ghans for their weddings (and finishing one of them :eek) I have decided to make them placemats and coasters instead. :blush Easier to post half way across the world and they both like things like that. My sister made them decoupage coasters with photos of them as wedding presents.

Oh noooooo.....not another pattern I want to make.....must resist....:lol Mary 18 solids and 10 bi-colors for me please!

You've been making lots of progress. :yay

Mary, 75 solids for me, please. :hook

I have done all the saltines for the BIC and going to start the border now. I think I will be doing 1 row sc, 1 row dc and then a round of rsc. :think

That's great to be starting the border! Looking forward to seeing a picture. :yes

My ATW is almost done :clap All the squares are attached and I have done one round of dc in black. I also have one side nearly done using royal blue and rhdc. It shall be complete this evening :yay

Mary, 75 solids for me, please. :hook

I have done all the saltines for the BIC and going to start the border now. I think I will be doing 1 row sc, 1 row dc and then a round of rsc. :think

Two cases of finishitis!! :clap:woo Can't wait to see both done :cheer

My ATW is almost done :clap All the squares are attached and I have done one round of dc in black. I also have one side nearly done using royal blue and rhdc. It shall be complete this evening :yay

Karen thats fantastic. :clap

Wendy that rainbow ghan looks so cute.

Sounds like everyone is making progress on their quilts. I'm still working on the shawls I only have a week and a half to get them both done so they are my main focus for now.

Im sure you will be able to finish them on time. You can do it .:cheer

Oh noooooo.....not another pattern I want to make.....must resist....:lol

Mary 18 solids and 10 bi-colors for me please!

Now you know you cant resist. :lol

I realized I haven't posted my work lately. So this is for all of last weekend:

54 solids and 20 bi-colors

Over 1/2 of the PCQ crocheted! :woo

Your making great progress well done. :clap

Archived