Our House [Archive 4]

Skysmom

• Replies 5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Shelly the elephant looks great.

I didn't do too much yesterday. Spent most of the day playing games and helping the girls with perler beads. That Meaghan is hooked on them.

I did get 10 saltines done and I have 1/3 of the BIC sewn and ends woven in. I'm trying to decide on if I want to start the next train car or work on the AGC today.

:rose Happy Anniversary to Cara and BD! :manyheart

Good Morning, ladies. I hope everyone had a great weekend.

I have a big favor to ask! We're leaving for San Francisco tomorrow a.m. and will return Saturday night. Please keep a count of your squares til Friday or Saturday and then post them. We'll have a laptop with us and I will check in, but probably won't have time to check lots of posts. When we get back, I'll look back and make sure I haven't missed anyone. Thank you so much!

:hug

8 bi-color saltines today.

Mary, would you please add 28 solids for me :D

I made a heap of IC squares tonight and sewed them together.

Mary 34 solids for me please.

Going to bed now, night everyone

I did get 10 saltines done and I have 1/3 of the BIC sewn and ends woven in. I'm trying to decide on if I want to start the next train car or work on the AGC today.

They're added, ladies! :cheer for lots more squares being made.

I finished graphing my butterfly so I figured I would post it too...

grid-2-1-1.jpg

Great Patterns Shelly, My aunt loved elephants, every trip had to bring her one.. she was great!!!!

Beautiful Butterfly, cant let DD see this one!!

Thanks for sharing them with us,

Cathy

I finished graphing my butterfly so I figured I would post it too...

grid-2-1-1.jpg

This is gorgeous Shelly! :clap I can't see the elephant :no I wanna see the elephant :yes

Mary - Have a great time in SF :hug

Thanks for the anniversary wishes everyone :manyheart Today marks 13 happy years :manyheart Can't believe it has been that long. Seems like just a couple of years :yes

Hi everyone. Now I remember why I like to stay home...vacations are a lot of work. :lol Just one load of laundry left and then on to packing. DH is used to me taking way too much stuff, so he won't be surprised at an extra checked bag or two. :D

Shelly, your patterns are both wonderful! The butterfly is so pretty. :yes

Tracy, can't wait to see another one of your matinee jackets. What kind of yarn do you use for the children's wearables? :yarn

Back to work - will check in later. :)

Cara you are more than welcome to put them in your ZOO along with the Koala, Rooster and whatever... I love designing graph-ghans I've got the butterfly one started... I'd love to one of the great Luna moth but it is more complicated than I want to tackle...

Oh to anyone doing the monarch.. the saltines where there are white dots... the squares are done with Row 1 -white and Row 2- black

the elephant's eye is the same way Row 1- black and Row 2 -gray

Archived