Our House [Archive 4]

Skysmom

• Replies 5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Cathy -- you will have to keep us posted on your Rebel Flag design. Did you find the graph paper you needed, while the wheels in your mind were spinning with ideas? Hope it goes well for you. quote

I was brave yesterday, went to Wal-mart, found the paper, the people acted like a hurricane came through... there was nothing there, the generators didnt kick in for the coolers, just the lights I wonder what the ice cream aisle looked like after about 30 hrs no power.

I did some research on rebel flags.. actually they were pretty small. the design pretty much made itself, it measures about 45x45. But, DH told me the way he wanted it this morning... so your laying claim to this? I asked. He smiled.. That is what he is a rebel.. So I am going to make the small one first, see what happens.

Cathy

Morning everyone

:clap

Cathy congratulations on finishing the Desert Star.:clap Oh and Im glad that everything is ok where you live and your all alright.:hug If your looking for a smaller project I would go for the Casa. :D

Are you crazy? :D:D:D

Cathy

I just got through the Desert Star... been working on it since april, but did take the summer off. so what 3 months? that isnt so bad if you say it real fast!!!!! :D

How far along with it are you? I think that they are absolutely beautiful.

I will be a brave soldier.. but not right now :D :D

Hi everyone. Just waiting on the dryer and then it's out to mow. It's a beautiful 62 this a.m.! It supposed to be 95 tomorrow, but I'll enjoy every minute of the cooler weather. :yes

Donna and Linda M~36 solids added for you both. :hook

Tracy, that is great that you can crochet while getting Kyla to school and back. Is it a very long bus ride?

Cathy, looking forward to seeing what you come up with for the rebel flag. :yes

Shelly, I hope you find just the right yarn for your IC. :yarn

I just got through the Desert Star... been working on it since april, but did take the summer off. so what 3 months? that isnt so bad if you say it real fast!!!!! :D

How far along with it are you? I think that they are absolutely beautiful.

I will be a brave soldier.. but not right now :D :D

Do you have pictures posted anywhere of the Desert Star (or any other saltine ghans you have done)? Would love to see them.

Do you have pictures posted anywhere of the Desert Star (or any other saltine ghans you have done)? Would love to see them.

The pics are in the camera.. charging the batteries to upload killed them yesterday :eek I gotta go and get GD, will be putting them up this afternoon.....

Starting a rebel flag in saltines.... will show that grid also

Cathy

Wendy, I'm doing the CASA in the colors that are pictured on the site. It is a x-mas present for my BF. I also just started the GT in RHSS Buff.

Krystal, we started our bottle of champagne at 10:30am and then went out to eat lunch....not a real party day, we had to be "okay" enough for when the kids got home from school. :lol

Love, Love, Love the Autumn Harvest!!!

Laura Lee the Casa in those colors will be beautiful.Yes I always enjoyed being home alone while the kids are in school, love the peace and quiet.

Cathy your not doing the casa, are you going to be a rebel and do a flag instead. :lol Cant wait to see your graph. It sure will look awesome.

Mary hope the weather isnt too hot for ya.

Tracy how are you going with your Casa.

Well I have 8 Grecian squares sewn together, will get a pic up tomorrow. Also will show my Cat ghan although all you can see is the M and the I so far. Now I am doing some butterfly squares, they are 3 row grannies and every now and then I cut the yarn after the second row forgetting that I still have to go round once more, very frustrating.

Cathy, I am not very far along on the Casa yet, I think I have 6 completed rows. :lol I started it ages ago, but put it to one side when I got sidetracked. :blush

Wendy, I have only done about 1 rows worth of saltines for the Casa in the last few months.

Mary, it isn't a long bus ride, but I have to get 2 buses to get there. The first one is about 15 minutes and the second one is about 7 minutes. And because I don't know the times of the buses yet, I wait almost that long at the bus stops. :lol Today mom took us because she is off. :)

Wendy, I am glad the bus ride isn't long. I won't be doing it for long, though. Kyla will be getting the bus on her own soon, there are a few children from her school going the same route, so she should be okay. It is getting too cold and dark earlier, so I don't want her cycling or walking in it.

Cathy your not doing the casa, are you going to be a rebel and do a flag instead. :lol Cant wait to see your graph. It sure will look awesome.

]

Yep, gonna be a rebel.....

Evidentally, I have tunnel vision... I dont see the casa? where is that? :D

Cathy

Cathy, I am not very far along on the Casa yet, I think I have 6 completed rows. :lol I started it ages ago, but put it to one side when I got sidetracked. :blush

Wendy, I have only done about 1 rows worth of saltines for the Casa in the last few months.

Mary, it isn't a long bus ride, but I have to get 2 buses to get there. The first one is about 15 minutes and the second one is about 7 minutes. And because I don't know the times of the buses yet, I wait almost that long at the bus stops. :lol Today mom took us because she is off. :)

Be Brave.... go ahead... I just developed tunnel vision.

How old is your daughter? I have one that is 12 acts about 30. I could, I could just....

Cathy

Archived