Our House [Archive 4]

Skysmom

• Replies 5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
You :devil I actually have a good excuse - my favorite hook is in my delayed suitcase. When I came home from my vacation my suitcase did not get home with me. It got to the airport (in Boston) the next day and will be delivered to me today. I will never do anything so stupid as packing my hooks in my checked bags again...

But I am contemplating colors for the IC :D

They're so pretty we just have to, don't we? :lol

Morning everyone.

Didn't get quite as far on my BIC as I had hoped. I got 16 saltines done.

Not sure which project to work on today. I'll have to see how I feel after running errands.

I really really need to clean my living room. But it's also my last day of vacation. I haven't had a day where I've been just lazy and crocheted. Unless you count the time sitting in the surgical waiting room. Which I don't. So I'm thinking I might be lazy today :hook

Karen why wait until the ATW is done, you might as well start now.:D

You are wicked :lol :lol

Mary 43 saltines for me please.

Now to work the last saltines together. border to do then cat quiltghan is DONE :) :) :)

:yay I really want to see this cat ghan :yes

I had a good crochet day yesterday. I got 75 of the cranberry squares made up :hook I think I'll be all set when the Ivory that the sweetheart of EHH Miss Mary is sending arrives :yay

Denise ~ Super progress! I just need to know if the 43 squares are solids or bicolors. :hook

Cara ~ Thank you for the compliment :blush...boy, do I have you guys fooled. :rofl I mailed the yarn this morning. I hope you get it tomorrow or Thursday. :yes

Hi Donna! Can't wait to see all of your colors. :yarn

Mary, nope, I didn't pick up my hook today. Instead I was playing on Ancestry.com and trying to piece together my family history. So I still had fun :D At least until I had to leave for my doctor appointment. I'm still on appointments every 6 months! That's a good thing, it means nothings changed and I don't need to see him sooner :cheer

Cara ~ Thank you for the compliment :blush...boy, do I have you guys fooled. :rofl I mailed the yarn this morning. I hope you get it tomorrow or Thursday. :yes

Thank you! Thank you! :hug

Mary, nope, I didn't pick up my hook today. Instead I was playing on Ancestry.com and trying to piece together my family history. So I still had fun :D At least until I had to leave for my doctor appointment. I'm still on appointments every 6 months! That's a good thing, it means nothings changed and I don't need to see him sooner :cheer

I hear ya :yes When they say "...and we'll see you in 6 months." I do the Happy Dance :dance Much better than those monthly dr visits :yes I'm glad you're doing well :hug

Morning everyone

I have 6x11 rows sewn on my cat ghan now, you can see the M and the I. Not sure I like the M but its too late now.

Denise cant wait to see your cat ghan. :yay

Priszm have fun relaxing with your hook today.

Karen hope your bag turns up, how annoying for you.

Cara 75 saltines in one day, thats amazing. :yay

Donna oh you can now do the other colors and see the pattern come together. Thats great.

Cara said, "Well, hiya Julie! :hug Only other one I know doing that quilt is Jeannie (loopy1) in the Sky CAL. She even made the hair shorter on some blocks to make little boys which I thought was very clever :yes"

Thanks for the linky- that little boy is adorable!

We went to the fair yesterday, and now my 11yod, Shennie, and I are motivated to enter something next year. I think WAGC might be my entry. I will be working on it slowly, since it is my carry along project.

Good Morning Wendy!

It sounds as if you are really making progress on the cat ghan!

Is Kelly still doing okay?

I hope you are not to :tired and d015.gif today.

Yes she is doing fine thanks.

Well after the job they gave me yesterday to do which was just cut and pasting into excel I might have to have a snooze today. Boy was that boring. Im leaving so they give me all the crappy jobs.

Val ~ Wonderful news about your dr. appointment. :hug

Cara ~ You are welcome. :yarn

Tracy, I'm so glad Kyla enjoyed school. She seems so well adjusted and I know you must be proud of her. :manyheart Thanks for the "squares info."

Hi Wendy! Looking forward to seeing your Cat ghan. :crocheting I forget to look at signature lines - I looked at your album and all of your work is gorgeous. :hook

You're welcome, Mary. Mom might not be on the Ville again until Thursday, so thought I would push in and give the info. :lol I have given her a deadline for the ghan and it has to be completely finished by next Tuesday. :devil Then she may start on her IC. :hook One of us has to have some kind of control over our projects. :devil

You're welcome, Mary. Mom might not be on the Ville again until Thursday, so thought I would push in and give the info. :lol I have given her a deadline for the ghan and it has to be completely finished by next Tuesday. :devil Then she may start on her IC. :hook One of us has to have some kind of control over our projects. :devil

:rofl :rofl :rofl

I hear ya :yes When they say "...and we'll see you in 6 months." I do the Happy Dance :dance Much better than those monthly dr visits :yes I'm glad you're doing well :hug

My doc constantly cracks me up. I don't think he checks my chart before the visit. So each time I go in he looks at me and says "You're....Dad..has MS too, right?" :lol He was running an hour and a half behind today. I was kicking myself for leaving hook and yarn at home. Or leaving my book at home! But, I'm ok with the late appointments, he's the kind of doc to take his time and address all concerns and questions.

Archived