Our House [Archive 3]

busy-bee-lmt

• Replies 5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Here's my progress on the Argylesque this week. Got a lot done. Last Friday I just had half of one column done. It's really working up quick. Guess I'm just in a saltine kinda mood :D

argyle0208.jpg

Good Morning, ladies. :)

Shelly ~ Thank you for the laughs this a.m. :manyheart I copied it to several people in emails.

Cara, your Argylesque is gorgeous! :yay (Miss Tuon is, too. :) )

Hi Julie ~ I hope none of the flooding is near you. They keep showing pictures of Ohio flooding on the news.

Hi to Krystal, Linda and Tracy, too!

Here's my progress on the Argylesque this week. Got a lot done. Last Friday I just had half of one column done. It's really working up quick. Guess I'm just in a saltine kinda mood :D

argyle0208.jpg

WOW!! OH, WOW!! OH, WOW!!!

Morning everybody, just got up its 8am Saturday here. :yawn I need my coffee.

Cara that looks amazing.:clap Are you making this for anyone in particular or are you keeping it for yourself.

Shelly that was so funny.:lol

Mary your flower quilt is beautiful, I love the blues your using.:clap

Here is my Babette with the border on it. I will get a photo up later of my picture quilt.

th_P1030164.jpg

Mary - The Flower Quilt's off to a great start! :clap

Wendy - The Babette is fabulous! Love your color choices :yes

I'm so sick of cleaning :lol I didn't realize this place was this dirty :( I really need a housekeeper. I just can't keep up with it anymore :sigh Well, it's just gonna have to be clean enough. I just get antsy when this sister visits because she's a compulsive cleaner and a germaphobe. She never says anything but you never can tell.

Think I'm just gonna crochet the rest of the day. Might take a short nap first :D

Rest up a bit, Cara:hug

Mary, I really love that blue, too - and I can't say that of too many blues! Pretty:c9

Wendy, you did a wonderful job on that Babette!! The colors just look so - balanced, I think, is the word I;m looking for. Wow!:clap

Cara that looks amazing.:clap Are you making this for anyone in particular or are you keeping it for yourself.

Oops forgot to answer this....I'm making it for my other BIL. BDs brother. I've got lots of BILs :lol And they all love my crochet more than any of the women oddly enough. They actually request things :eek

Thank you, ladies. :manyheart I played with different greens for the border and am still not sure if I like the border being the only green in the pattern. I don't think it will bother me when there is more of the flower and background colors showing. Does that make sense?

Here is my Babette with the border on it. I will get a photo up later of my picture quilt.

th_P1030164.jpg

That's beautiful, Wendy.

Krystal - 15 solids and 4 bicolor today

My Flower Quilt - just getting started! :)

(Clickable)

th_FlowerQuilt003.jpg

LOVE the colors! I think the green will look fine with more flowers to balance it. Looks good now, anyway!

Oops forgot to answer this....I'm making it for my other BIL. BDs brother. I've got lots of BILs :lol And they all love my crochet more than any of the women oddly enough. They actually request things :eek

Good for you!

K - 54 solids and 8 bi-colours, please. :)

Gotcha - that bumped you up to 6th place.

That's beautiful, Wendy.

Krystal - 15 solids and 4 bicolor today

Got you!

Thanks everyone,

Tracy I have had a few coffees now. The girls want to sell some beanie kids, so I have been busy on ebay.

Cara your BIL will love it. Guys requesting crocheted items just doesnt happen here. You never see a guy wearing a scarf or using a blanket. sad really.

Mary the green will look great against the other colors.

Its 1pm and I have not done any crocheting yet.

[quote=Aussie;113871

th_P1030164.jpg

Wendy, somehow I missed your picture earlier... I love this ghan! It definitely reminds me of going to college in the late 60s.:D

Thanks Mary. :hug We are hanging in there & were definitely built ford tough. :lol We love each other & hopefully that will see us through. :manyheart

I love blues. Will the whole ghan be blues? Or are you using different colors throughout? :yarn

Have a good night, i'm off to bed. :)

Archived