Our House [Archive 3]

busy-bee-lmt

• Replies 5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Good Morning, ladies. :) Maggie got me up at 5 and I couldn't go back to sleep. I've been dusting...isn't that what everyone does at 5 am ? :lol

Have a great day/evening. :manyheart

We have THUNDER and LIGHTNING and POURING RAIN and pea-sized HAIL and WIND here this morning. What a way to start the day! I may renew the library books by phone instead of taking them back today if this keeps up. :(

Sunny, you are doing great with the smackdown. :yay

Karen, great job, love the colours, very pretty. :yes

Wendy, :drool, don't know what you were worried about, the picture came out brilliantly. :cheer

Hello everybody, back from friend and was missing my stash last night! She is housesitting for someone who does quilting and I was itching to start making saltines for some of the patterns. :hook Well, had to be content with just photocopying some of the patch patterns and doing some at a later stage. :devil

Thanks Ladies. :hi

Linda wow you have all sorts of weather today dont you. I would ring up the library as well.

Judy no they are not fighting over this one as its going to Kelly, although Emma now wants one.

Tracy ooh quilt patterns they are great for saltine projects, that will keep you busy, you could do one for the ancient games, how cool would that be.:D

:clapSunny, it's wonderful! Your work and colors are lovely. :yes

Tracy, we missed you. I hope you had a great trip. :)

Well, I decided to reorganize my yarn this morning. One thing led to another and I started the Stitch Sampler from Afghans for All Seasons. I've had the book for a long time and actually bought it for this pattern. I can see where it's going to be too hot to work on when it gets larger...but that's what little squares are for! :hook

Thanks!!! I'm PMing you with the pattern I am doing and color scheme! :hook

If you have any questions along the way don't hesitate to ask. Either I or one of these wonderful ladies are always more than willing to do what we can :manyheart

If you have any questions along the way don't hesitate to ask. Either I or one of these wonderful ladies are always more than willing to do what we can :manyheart

Thanks! haha but I just realized you aren't the one asking for the PM of what pattern I'm working on! :lol:lol:lol Enjoy anyways!!!!

Archived