Our House [Archive 3]

busy-bee-lmt

• Replies 5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Thank you, Cara. :manyheart And thank you again for sharing your patterns!

Thanks, Judy. :D

I really need to go up to my sewing room and take inventory before I start anything else. ;)

Howdy everyone

What holiday weekend is it there for you guys.

Mary your gingham is just gorgeous. Well done.

Judy hope Phil's back gets better soon.

Cara what other project did you start.

I finished another round on the ATW, just have to sew the squares on.

Cara that sounds great.

Im having a lazy daisy day today. just finishing up the squares for the xmas cal then Im going to sew those last 9 squares to finish up a row on the ATW then I really need to get more done on the filet.

Thank you very much Tracy, Wendy and Linda. :)

Tracy, I added your squares. :yes

Okay, I have the poor Ohio Star out again. :lol I don't know why it's been a WIP for so long...could it be that new projects just jump on my hook all by themselves? That must be it. :D

I tell you what this must be a red letter day. I didn't have to nag BD to mow he did it on his own :eek Then when I asked what he wanted for supper he said, "How about I make some burgers on the grill?" :faint

Thanks, Wendy - Phil is a bit better tonight - but has to sit with his feet elevated if he'll be parked for a while. Still doesn't look like the movie will be in the cards tomorrow...That's okay, though - it's not going away anytime soon.

And I'm on row 46 now...and working on finishing a Summer scarf for my swap partner.

Cara, did you feel BD's forehead? I mean is he well?:lol:lol How nice!!

Judy howdy, wow row 46 well done. I need to get some of mine done today. Poor Phil, thats the thing with backs they take awhile to heal and it just takes one wrong move and its out again.

Cara yes is BD feeling ok. Its very nice of him to make dinner for ya.

Well, so far this weekend I've read one book and started another. I also finished the prayer shawl. I'm not quite sure what to tackle next. Probably the fuzzy poncho and some more on the Painted Dessert. I want to do some snowflakes, too. I'm hopelessly behind on them.

just a quick stop in to say hello .... I'm tired .... took the grandgirls to Niagra Falls... walked, and walked, and walked, and then we walked some more... thank God for wheely walkers with seats on them so I could sit and rest....

Shelly glad y'all had such a great time. And yes the wheely walkers are great. I have one for that kind of outing. I wouldn't be able to without one :yes

Diane not sure what your talking about, sorry.

Shelly Im glad you all had a great time.

Joy thanks, I was wondering what everyone was talking about.

Linda did you get any snowflakes done. I havent made any of those before, are they easy to do.

Cara I spoke to Mum yesterday and she just cant get the hang of making the saltines. I really thought I had another person sucked in I mean doing the saltines but alas its not meant to be. I think Mum wants to do knitting, but really she just doesnt know what to do at the moment.

Im still busy on the picture quilt, Im having a whale of a time here.

Cara mentions something about a red letter day when she talk about her husband mowing grass and grill burgers, Wendy.

Guess we can wait until she come back and give us an answer. :lol

Diane - It was in reference to my DH doing exactly what I wanted done without having to ask/nag :lol Religious days are marked in red on a calendar and it was truly miraculous to have DH be so ambitious :lol :lol

Yes, yes that's right. I'm up before the rooster this morning again. Our room is just too hot :sweat That's okay though. I get lots of nice quiet crochet time in in the wee hours :hook

Morning, Cara. Have you recovered from the shock yet? :devil

Wendy, maybe your mom could knit mitred squares to make quilts? :think

Shelly, great day out. My grandparents and aunt also have those walkers for when they go out. They love going out, but my grandfather and aunt get tired very quickly. I think those are the best things out for people who need the freedom to be able to go out and still be able to rest. :yes

Tracy how have you been. Mum tried knitting squares and got bored from that, so dont know what she is going to make, she was talking about knitting a jumper so we will see.

Im still doing the whale, which isnt looking like one at the moment.

Archived