Our House [Archive 3]

busy-bee-lmt

Linda - gorgeous work!!:clap:clap

Cara, Wow! Miss Tuon sounds like she's going to amaze the vet!:cheer:cheer

• Replies 5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

:welcome to Sharon. So glad you're here!

With any luck, I'll start the border today. :crocheting DH is going to the Colonial golf tournament this a.m. and he volunteered to take Maggie to get her stitches out this afternoon. So after some chores and desk stuff, I plan on crocheting. :hook

Have a great morning, everyone.

Hi Ladies. Here are the scores from Krystal as of yesterday. Please let me know if there are any changes that need to be made. :)

Linda (busy-bee-lmt) 1360

Shelly (Super Granny) 1328

Wendy (Aussie) 1313

Mary (Skysmom) 966

Shay (Shaylen) 575

Sunny (sunnyvale22) 390

Tracy (tracystroebel) 375

Heather (hseger) 345

Valerie (luvtocrochet757) 305

Brenda (BrendaR) 168

TKC 72

Judy (judianne) 55

Tammy (TammyG) 25

Laurie (LaurieE) 3

Cara (Misa)* Too many to count! :hook

Thanks for the update, Mary. :hug I can't believe I'm actually in the lead. I'm sure it won't last long with Wendy and Shelly right behind me.

I had to make another trip to the frog pond this morning, but the pattern is finally working correctly. I think the problem was that I had just enough of the instructions memorized so that I wasn't paying as much attention to the printed instructions as I did the first time. :yes

Hope everyone has a great day.

Thank you, Mary. :manyheart. I have been lurking, just not talking, too much going on around here. :hook

Here is what I have been up to since I last posted photos.

Linda, your puppy is gorgeous, great job. I love your preemie blankets as well. :hook

Cara, I love the colours on the ATW, it is going to be stunning, as usual. :yes

Tracy, my goodness but you've been busy. All your work is gorgeous. I love the bags, especially the green one. Can you tell that green is one of my favorite colors? Great work!:yay:yay:yay

I just finished the shawl. I'm not sure how to take a picture of it and get it to turn out. :idea Maybe I'll have Andrea model it after I present it to her.

Tracy, Wow! Everything is wonderful! You've made so many pretty things...thanks for sharing. :)

Linda, congratulations on finishing the shawl. :cheer

I have done 1 1/2 rows of the border for the blue gingham and should have it finished tomorrow. :crocheting

It's been quite a while since I've been to the Falls. :think

Everything that I know for restaurants is closer to Buffalo. How are you getting to the falls, on the 190 or the 290? If you're going the 190, then I can probably recommend some things on the way, but not right by the falls.

Hi Ladies. Here are the scores from Krystal as of yesterday. Please let me know if there are any changes that need to be made. :)

Linda (busy-bee-lmt) 1360

Shelly (Super Granny) 1328

Wendy (Aussie) 1313

Mary (Skysmom) 966

Shay (Shaylen) 575

Sunny (sunnyvale22) 390

Tracy (tracystroebel) 375

Heather (hseger) 345

Valerie (luvtocrochet757) 305

Brenda (BrendaR) 168

TKC 72

Judy (judianne) 55

Tammy (TammyG) 25

Laurie (LaurieE) 3

Cara (Misa)* Too many to count! :hook

Hi Mary Can you add me to the Saltine smackdown list please? I just started up on May 17th so I don't think Krystal had me on the list yet. SO far I have 64 saltines made (all solids) Thanks :manyheart

Hi Mary Can you add me to the Saltine smackdown list please? I just started up on May 17th so I don't think Krystal had me on the list yet. SO far I have 64 saltines made (all solids) Thanks :manyheart

I've added you to the list! Can't wait to see your colors together. :)

Good Morning. Any big plans for the holiday weekend? I think we're going to be right here and put some ribs on the smoker tomorrow or Monday. :)

I hope to finish the border today and then it's decision time again. :eek

Hi, gang!

I have no pics to share...just made some squares and working on the filet.

We hope to see Indiana Jones tomorrow, if S-D-R's back holds up - it's been very bad this week...worse when he sits in a chair:(

I'll be starting the graph ghan for a gift soon. I have all the colors I need in my stash...I think I may have mentioned I could start my own LYS:devil

Have a great weekend, everyone...we have fantastic weather - cool nights, in the 70's in the daytime and on Monday it could get close to 80 (which isn't my favorite weather number AT ALL). At least we can sit outside and enjoy our yard. To drive anywhere would be horrendous...the Garden State Parkway heading South here in NJ (away from NYC) was practically at a standstill YESTERDAY!:eek

I'll be starting the graph ghan for a gift soon. I have all the colors I need in my stash...I think I may have mentioned I could start my own LYS:devil

Judy, I know what you mean. Rosie's daughter, Melissa, was here last fall and said she'd never seen so much yarn except in a yarn store. And I've added to the stash since then! I've also used up quite a bit, but overall I think I've added more than I've used. And she didn't see all of it. :rofl :rofl:rofl

No big plans for me. I need to go to Hobby Lobby and the pharmacy today, but that's about it. I plan on reading a book or two and crocheting.

Linda, my friend never saw all of my stash either :lol - I think I'd be embarrassed:blush

No movie for us tomorrow...S-D-R still can't sit long. We're headed over to see DS for another heat treatment, etc...told him I would drop him off and hit AC Moore because I needed more black yarn.

I'll probably see something else I can't live without, I'm sure;)

No big plans for the weekend. Just crochet, watch movies, maybe BBQ some burgers and nag BD to mow :lol He's off for three days so at least we get to sleep past 7 a.m. I'll be very glad when Becky gets back from surgery leave.

I got needles last night to replace my old one that did a disappearing act :yay But I'd already started another ghan to keep from going through withdrawl. So now I have 2 WIPs. I haven't had two in ages.

Archived