Our House [Archive 3]

busy-bee-lmt

Howdy doody everyboody.

My cat was a bad cat last night. She jumped down from the cupboard onto my desk and knocked over my cordial which went all over my footy pillow Im making. I only had 3 rows left to finish one side. Its now rinsed out and on the line drying.

Cara please do as Mary says and dont lift anything anymore. Your a naughty girl. Your only to lift the hook today.

Mary how come you were up till 4am yesterday.

Linda hows the piano, are you having fun playing and I bet Kim enjoys listening to you play.

• Replies 5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Wendy - Hope the cordial stain comes out. Bad kitty :lol And I've been very good today. Haven't picked up anything heavier than today's garbage which was pretty light :D

I have to go out and cover my tulips they are giving a frost warning for tonight... the blossoms are so pretty I don't want them frosted...

did not make any saltine's today... I had to make a 12" square that I promised someone and I'm working on a testing project which is going well...

Howdy doody everyboody.

My cat was a bad cat last night. She jumped down from the cupboard onto my desk and knocked over my cordial which went all over my footy pillow Im making. I only had 3 rows left to finish one side. Its now rinsed out and on the line drying.

Cara please do as Mary says and dont lift anything anymore. Your a naughty girl. Your only to lift the hook today.

Mary how come you were up till 4am yesterday.

Linda hows the piano, are you having fun playing and I bet Kim enjoys listening to you play.

Hi Wendy! I hope the pillow is okay. I hope it was white "wine" in your cordial. :yes Maggie is the reason I was up at 4 a.m. Every so often, she wakes me up and most of the time she just wants to go out and sniff around the back yard. :lol

Sunny ~ Sounds like lots of progress. :cheer I hope you can get your gray yarn soon...I start getting nervous when I run out of yarn. ;)

Cara~Can't wait for pictures! Did you finish the red Goddess? :think

Shelly, I hope your tulips make it. :xfin I had to cover mine up a few weeks ago and they made it just fine.

Hi Miss Tracy. :manyheart

5 (of 15) rows joined for the blue gingham as of this evening. :hook

Good morning, everyone. I'm crocheting square for the puppy ghan. I had all the squares for block # 10, all but 4 squares for block #7, and only 4 squares for a block #8 , and I don't think I have any for the block #9. I have about half the square for block #11, too. Unfortunately that means that I don't have the squares for the blocks I need for putting it together in order they go together, so I'll have to get my hook busy. It is halfway together though, so the rest is all on the downhill side.:hook

Katie said that she would love a quiltghan with a dachshund in it, so last night I was looking for pictures that would be graphable. I think I've got one, but will have to play around with it and experiment with colors and all that stuff. :artist Since this will be my pattern, I'll be able to submit it to Cara's site, unlike the puppy I'm doing now that is a cross-stitch pattern I modified only slightly.

The sun is shining and it's supposed to get into the upper 70s today. Have a great day everyone.:manyheart

Yay, Tracy! :crocheting I know you're working on lots of projects.

Oh, Linda - A dachshund cuddle will be adorable. :yes Can't wait to see what you come up with.

Hi Krystal. :)

Leaving soon for a haircut and the store. Oh! We have hummingbirds at both feeders this a.m. We've seen a couple, but it looks like they're here for good until fall.

Yay, Tracy! :crocheting I know you're working on lots of projects.

Oh, Linda - A dachshund cuddle will be adorable. :yes Can't wait to see what you come up with.

Hi Krystal. :)

Leaving soon for a haircut and the store. Oh! We have hummingbirds at both feeders this a.m. We've seen a couple, but it looks like they're here for good until fall.

Mary, it looks like it will be closer to a full-size afghan than to a cuddle. :think And lots of weird squares. :eek I've got about 4 hours in on the pattern so far and it's far from done. Then to figure out how much yarn it will take....

Tracy, good for you! You've been working on a lot of things using saltines.:cheer

I haven't seen any hummies yet here, Mary. But if you have them, we should have them soon.

Good morning ladies :flower

Linda - Oooh a dachshund cuddle. I used to have a little miniature dachshund. I loved that dog and he's the only dog that never made me sneeze. :D

Mary - I love hummingbirds. They're so neat. Momma used to get lots of them. She gave me a feeder once and all I got were bees :blush I really, really am not the outdoor type :lol

Don't think I'm going out today. Never heard from my sister but today is the first and she has to close her books the first five days of the month so probably not. Oh well, more hook time for me :hook

my 'puter was being naughty this morning It wouldn't let me on the internet... I had to threaten it and it finally let me on.. I uncovered my tulips and they made it through the frosty just fine... [all the grass was covered this AM and when Angel asked what it was I said it was Frosty out so she's the one who told me that the frosty didn't get my tulips... ]

I'll have to make some saltines today Wendy has triple squares on the Sky site.

Thank you Mary and Linda, but it is really just the bus that I am doing slowly, 4 a day keeps Krystal's :tryme away. :)

:rofl:rofl:rofl Good for you keeping the bat away!

Cara - everytime I look at that Amish, I keep thinking of how pretty something would look if I made one, too. You've ALMOST got me. :lol

Muhahahaha :devil:lol

Well, Katie & I just got back from a trip to Hobby Lobby. We got the yarn for the dachshund quilt-ghan. The sky will be light blue, the grass is half light sage and frosty green. the ground is aran fleck with light gray for his shadow. The dachsie will be carrot, warm brown, buff, aran, and black. I have no idea which color will be used for the border. I never seem to be able to decide that until it's done. However, the Painted Desert and the Puppy 'ghan have to be done first. Then I'll start the Dachsie. Unless, of course, I can't stand it, and start doing squares before then. :lol :lol :lol

Since I have ALMOST decided to do one of Cara's ghans for a Christmas present, I just may have to make a couple of saltines tonight just to see how they go.

Wish me luck!

Our family gift exchange (both sides) consists of women getting a woman's gift and men getting a man's gift. I always like to do something handmade that one quilt ghan is haunting me.

Cara see what you do to us? You should feel proud of yourself actually, I love your designs.

Linda, what fun to buy all of those wonderful colors. :yarn I know it will be a great pattern because you're so good at designing!

Hi Shelby~Looks like Cara has another one hooked. :hook Hope you like making these and that you join in. :manyheart

Krystal, you sound like you're about ready to give in. :lol

Archived