Our House [Archive 3]

busy-bee-lmt

• Replies 5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Sorry, this is late & no I wasn't showering all this time. :lol I was testing a monkey. :D

Here are pics. of my ghan & I thought i'de share the tested monkey too.

(clickable)

th_000_0340.jpg

th_000_0341.jpg

th_000_0334.jpg

Hi Tabby! The monkey is adorable...and your quilt ghan is spectacular! :cheer Thanks for sharing. :)

Judy yes the butterfly ghan is in the perfect patches book. I didnt get the varigated yarn today as I bought yarn instead for the shawler. I will get the varigated yarn next time.

Tabby love the blocks and the monkey is so cute.

Tabby, your 'ghan is very beautiful. The monkey is adorable! :yay:clap:yay

Good shopping, Wendy.

We missed all the bad stuff, Cara. Just some much needed rain here. Some places did get some hail and some trees got struck by lightening, but otherwise that was about it this time.

I'll have a picture of the Painted Desert tomorrow. I've got 3 blocks done and joined so far. I'm crocheting more squares while watching the Lord of the Rings now.:hook

Howdy everyone, just a quick hello before I head off to bed.

Selanda hi there its great to see ya.

Linda cant wait to see the painted desert.

Tabby sounds like a great way to spend the day.

Cara howdy doody, your site looks great and its really speedy.

Night everyone, have a good day.

Good Morning! It's a beautiful day and my yard is calling. This is my favorite time of year, so the crocheting slows down a little. :)

Wendy, have a good day with your parents tomorrow.

Linda, I'm glad you've had some rain and that the bad storms missed you all. Can't wait to see your painted desert!

Hi to everyone I've missed. Have a great day/evening. :manyheart

Good morning, everyone. More rain so far today. As low as the lake is, we still need lots more. John is going turkey hunting today and tomorrow. In the rain?!? He and Mark are nuts. But according to him it's supposed to clear off later today and be nice tomorrow. We'll see. They haven't bagged any yet, so I'm rooting for the turkeys.:tdance

I'll get a picture up in a bit. I just got home from running errands. Kim and I are starting our weekend off with the movie "Beneath Loch Ness." It's supposed to be scary and Kim loves scary movies. It's the kind of scary I like, too.

Hope everyone has a great day. :manyheart

I/m rooting for the turkeys too, Linda.

BTW, I love your avatar...we had a butterfly just like that one inn our yard once...had the sprinklers going and it came by...I touched it with my fingertip but couldn't feel it! Awesome experience.

Thanks, Judy. The one I saw in the yard was yellow and black.

Here's the latest on the Painted Desert:

http://i130.photobucket.com/albums/p280/busy-bee-lmt/DCP_1382.jpg

Krystal ~ 24 solids, 4 bicolors, and 8 4-colors. (Another block)

Linda your painted desert is just amazing and I love the colors.

Mary hope you had a nice day in the garden.

It was the end of daylight saving here last night and as usual Im up really early this morning. Fancy waking up just before 6am on a sunday morning. I guess my body still thinks its 7am.

Thank you Judy, Wendy, and Tracy. It's amazing, but this one is easier than most of the ones I've as far as not messing up the colors is concerned.

I haven't done much on my saltines. I did get the sixth row added so now I'm 1/3 of the way done. Instead of putting it together by squares, I'm doing the entire row. Here's a pic of my progress.

windwalker_web.jpg

Really pretty work to Brenda, Tabitha and Linda! I just love the pictures of everyone's crocheting!

I visited mom and dad today then took a nap and have been making saltines since. The weather has been absolutely dreary. Hubby is out hiking in it. Better him then me!!! :P

Brenda, that is STUNNING!! Great Work!!!

I am sad to report that the mighty hunters bagged a turkey gobbler tonight. The first one in three years of trying. It's now in the freezer at the hunting lodge. They are hoping for another one tomorrow.

Hope everyone has a good evening/night.

Archived