Our House [Archive 3]

busy-bee-lmt

Hi, Shelly. I know that periods of no sun make my depression worse. Winter is a lot better now that I live in Georgia. Georgia winters don't last as long as they do in Minnesota and there is a lot more sunny days, which helps immensely. Hope you get to feeling better very soon.

Krystal ~ Another 16 solids, 4 bi-colors, and 8 4-colors. Did you get the 32 solids, 4 bi-colors, & 8 4-colors from a couple days ago.?

• Replies 5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just popping in to say Hello to everybody. I still faithfully read the posts several times a day. I'm working on my 9 patch which will be a baby blanket and hopefully my best friend will someday have a baby girl :clap

Anyway, I hope everyone gets to feeling better. It's spring time here in Alabama which means rain and thunderstorms. At least it is getting warmer and green things are popping up in my Gardens.

Hi Daphne! What colors are you using for the 9 patch? My memory is terrible. :blush Our DD lived in Birmingham for 2 years with her job - it's a beautiful city. We never had a chance to see much of the rest of the state when we visited her.

Finally home just in time to get ready for another stormy evening. :eek This kind of weather always makes me nervous, so I guess I'll clean more blinds and vacuum. :lol

I think I only have 14 more squares to make for the gingham and about 3 rows to join. :yay

Finally home just in time to get ready for another stormy evening. :eek This kind of weather always makes me nervous, so I guess I'll clean more blinds and vacuum. :lol

I think I only have 14 more squares to make for the gingham and about 3 rows to join. :yay

Stay safe in that icky weather. :manyheart And congrats on being so close to finishing the gingham. :cheer

Hi, Wendy - in addition to a coffee pot, I was just on Amazon.com and ordered the perfect patches book and the one on filet patterns.

I had to:devil...even though I was ONLY going to get the coffee pot!

Hi, Wendy - in addition to a coffee pot, I was just on Amazon.com and ordered the perfect patches book and the one on filet patterns.

Judy, that sounds like what happens to me when I go there. Enjoy the books.

Mary, stay safe.

Morning everyone

Thanks for all your compliments on Dad's rug, I will pass these on to him when I see him on Sunday.:hug

Bean its great to see ya.

Cara did you get lots of saltines made.

Shelly sorry to hear that your not well. Being out in the sunshine would certainly help I think. Has it started to warm up there now or is it still winter there.:hug

Daphne its great to see you too.

Mary hope the storm isnt too bad. Wow your nearly there with the gingham, way to go.

Tabby I guess it depends on how big you want it and where your gonna put it. My Casa is 28 across I think so it fits on my queen size bed.

Judy hehe I do that all the time:lol , enjoy the books, your getting right into the filet now arent you.

Judy, that sounds like what happens to me when I go there. Enjoy the books.

Thanks! Can't wait to get them...but have to love the free shipping:hook

Wendy - I really love the filet, which isn't surprising, since I love the "reverse" of filet, which is the graph ghan:hook

They say April 8 to ship...usuallly gets off earlier than what they say. And then it's usually just a few days at most.

& this is why I have no credit cards my friend. :lol

Hi, Shelly. I know that periods of no sun make my depression worse. Winter is a lot better now that I live in Georgia. Georgia winters don't last as long as they do in Minnesota and there is a lot more sunny days, which helps immensely. Hope you get to feeling better very soon.

Krystal ~ Another 16 solids, 4 bi-colors, and 8 4-colors. Did you get the 32 solids, 4 bi-colors, & 8 4-colors from a couple days ago.?

You're all correct now!

Mary- I'm keeping it simple. Two colors rose pink and coffee in super saver.

This time it seems to be going slower but I've learned to weave in. (not just one direction but back and forth- how about that?) So, it's a little bit more of a process for me but should turn out better.

So far I like how it is turning out. I've only got 7 of the little blocks done out of 25 so I have a ways to go.

No crochet tonight I'm watching Enchanted. Looks cute.

Daphne, you've got it on weaving....back and forth, so it's locked in....

And Tab...I'm not nearly as bad as I once once with credit cards:blush...in fact, since Studly has been home more lately, I don't spend nearly as much money...

...except for those quick, occasional trips to the LYS:devil

Credit Cards have always just been a way to pay, never ran up a bill that we couldn't pay. If it isn't in the budged (gas, food, etc.) it has to come out of our allowance. We each get the same amount of allowance, and big purchases have to be talked about first. HB was clueless about money when we got married, so happily let me take over and dictate how the budget would work. He's never given me an ounce of trouble, even when I say "No." Then he goes out back, finds some truck part he can sell, and gets it that way! LOL!

I LOVE that book! I got it at Hobby Lobby last year, but haven't made anything yet. :)

Evening ladies :D

Never did get any crocheting done :no Been working on th site. It might look simple but it's hundreds of little nit picky things :P

Judy - I'm dangerous on the internet too. Thank goodness I don't have much credit and I have to ask to use DHs :lol

Mary - Looks like it's about to start pouring here too. It's been sticky in the house this afternoon.

Well, back to it. Y'all have a great night :manyheart

Krystal - 13 solids and that's all the squares for the gingham!

Just 2 rows to join and attach to the rest...then on to the border. :hook

Cara, I hope you get your site back up soon. You and BD have worked so hard on it. :hug That said, would you please hurry up - I need to go pattern shopping before long. Just kidding! :lol

We're back! We're back!! :jumpyay :jumpyay It's pretty much just like the old site but cleaned up and faster. BDs still working on the new format. I'm so happy :D

Archived