Our House [Archive 3]

busy-bee-lmt

• Replies 5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Good Morning, everyone. After some happy housewife chores, I'm going to crochet today...it's been a couple of days and I miss my yarn. :yarn

Krystal ~ 26 solids and 15 bicolors since last report. Thank you!

Good morning ladies :flower

Shelly - Hope the grid helps :hug

Wendy - That's why the Paint Shop Pro is better for this :yes Paint is very basic.

Been working on designing another purse. Just can't seem to get off to a good start. But I figured it out right about bedtime last night. But I could barely keep my peepers open so I'll be on that today :hook

Hello, everyone!

I brought my yarn and hook to work today and planned on working on my saltines during lunch. Well, I got one done. I realized as I finished it that I forgot my sissors!! I've had a rough morning at work so decided I wasn't going to go back to my desk to get the sissors I have there. I ended up just reading instead. It was relaxing and I'm now ready to face the rest of the day.

Krystal- I got 21 no make that 25 more solid saltines done today that's probably going to be it for awhile.

I Need to join these 4 blocks together then work on some other things for a bit. :)

Krystal- I got 21 no make that 25 more solid saltines done today that's probably going to be it for awhile.

Gotcha!

Cara - you haven't given up on my I mean YOUR Amish, have you? :tryme

K - 20 solids for me thanks.

Got you, too - you're getting close to halfway!

Good Morning, all. :) It's a beautiful Spring morning and after some errands, it will be decision time for me. Crochet? Yard? :think It's been a while since I actually finished something. :lol

'Hope everyone is okay...have a great morning. :manyheart

Good morning ladies :flower

Hmm, dreary looking day at my end of the interstate. Maybe it'll clear up in a bit. Working on a handbag at the moment. I have no idea really what it's gonna turn out looking like but I'm working on it :lol Have a rheumatologist appt this afternoon. It got moved up yesterday from April to today. Which is good since I'm in pain now is the time to see him :yes

Have a great day everyone :manyheart

Good luck and have fun with all your appointments today everyone. I am deciding what to pack to take with to Denise this weekend. :think

Oooh a visit to Mommy's :yay Tell her we said "hi" :manyheart

Cara, I hope the Dr. can give you some relief today. :hug

Tracy~Packing is always the hardest part for me! How long will you be gone? Tell Denise "Hi" and Happy Birthday. :manyheart

Now, I have to get going. :)

Well back from the rheumatologist. He said he's suspected it for a while now and today he had proof....I have fibromyalgia on top of everything else and I'm having a flare up. That's what's got me feeling like the dog's dinner this last couple weeks. He said to rest, make sure I take my meds, exercise a little more if I can and it'll pass soon. :sigh

Tracy have a great time with your Mum and wish her a Happy Birthday from me. Are you just going for the weekend and do you live far from your Mum.

Cara you had better get stuck into the Amish, Krystal is holding a bat. :lol

Mary you could do crochet and then work in the yard or you could work in the yard then crochet.

I have been busy making squares for the picture quilt, so hopefully I will get more sewn on and might finish the dolphin on it as well this weekend.

How is everyone else going.

Cara you had better get stuck into the Amish, Krystal is holding a bat. :lol

Yikes! I missed that earlier :lol Don't worry. Planning on working on it a bit tomorrow :D

Thank you, I will pass on the messages. I think it is a two hour drive from here, but we go by train and tube, so will take almost 3 hours (I am adding in the times waiting for train changes and the tube changes and the bus). Yup, just the weekend, I have to look after TB again Monday. I wish his parents had their holidays when DD has her school holidays.

Cara, hope you feel better soon. :hug

Archived