Our House [Archive 3]

busy-bee-lmt

Tabitha thanks so much. This is the desert star pattern. Im using 7 colors instead of 4 so it may end up being kind of "busy" but I have stash....lots of stash...lol.

I thinks it's beautiful, not busy at all. Awesome job! :clap

• Replies 5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Its friday here and its my wedding anniversary. 21 years today.

Just going to laze around today and try and get some crocheting done.

The weather is going to be beautiful this weekend, just nice that you can have the windows open and actually go outside.

Trulyhooked its looking good so far. How are you going with the sc method.

Cara have a fun day today. Fried chicken sounds yummy.

Shelli - Oooooh Cara likes :yes Krystal's right :yes That one will definitely be the "alternate version" photo if you would be so kind to let me :D

Wendy - Happy Anniversary!!! :party:cheer:manyheart Here's to another 21 years :party

Whew :whew I'm plum tuckered out. We went all over creation today. I spent way too much money :blush The chicken was very well received and I sent what was left (I have a tendency to cook for an army) home with them so my BIL could have some. BD actually hates my fried chicken. Some people have no taste :D

Happy Anniversary, Wendy and Kevin!!!:hug:manyheart I'll bet you wonder where the time went....

Trulyhooked...that is beautiful work! I love the sharpness of the contrasting colors....:cheer

...'nite, ladies....:hug

Wendy I'll start Stewie next week...need to finish a couple of charity projects (or at least get them going) before working on him. I'm really excited...haven;t done a stuffed thingie in years....

Bye for now:hug,

Awwww...you ladies are so sweet. You sure know how to make a person feel good.

Wendy- CONGRATS on your anniversary! 21 years is quite something to celebrate.

Cara- I'm jealous. I can't make home made fried chicken thats any good, lol. And you're more than welcome to use my picture (when I get it done). I hope it measures up to all of the others.

And...I'm actually joining mine using a slip stitch but in the fashion that Julie (I think) described. Just subbing sl st for sc. I can't wait to see more pics of everyone elses. I'm so inspired by them.

Its friday here and its my wedding anniversary. 21 years today.

Happy Anniversary, Wendy & Kevin!!! :cake

Shelli, That is fabulous!!! Great job!! Lovely use of colors! :yay:clap:yay

Bunnies are finally done. Yeah!!!!

?action=view&current=DCP_1374.jpg?action=view&current=DCP_1373.jpg

oooh I really like the gingham too. I love green and I think it would be gorgeous in greens, or blues or yellows, lol. I think it would look good in any color. I was intimidated by the thought of all these little squares at first. And the joining just petrified me. But I'm actually enjoying the squares and Ive got the joining moving right along. I think I will be making more of these once I get this one done. sorry my pic is blurry, my hand must have shaken. lol

dsquiltghan.jpg

looks great! :clap

Archived