Our House [Archive 3]

busy-bee-lmt

Kim, I'm sorry I missed this yesterday. :blush I don't think Cara has an actual 9-patch pattern on her site, but it's basically a block of 3 squares x 3 squares. If you google 9-patch, lots of ideas come up for quilt blocks. Hope this helps.

Thanks Mary... I'll google and check it out.

• Replies 5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

We got about 4 to 4 1/2 hours of steady rain this afternoon. It was windy in the morning. But no bad storms. And we still need a lot more rain.

Krystal - 24 solids and 4 bi-colors for me this evening.

Second bunny still needs 2 arms, 2 legs, 1 ear, and a tail. The rest is done. These things take so much time. I sure couldn't mass produce them. 2 is plenty.

Oh Linda, that's great about the rain. The bunnies sound a bit tedious, but I'll bet they are really cute. :c9

I finally got out my hook about 6 this evening. My intentions were good, but other stuff kept getting in the way. :( The good news is that I've joined all my squares and am ready to make more! :crocheting

Here is the gingham with 9 of 15 rows finished and it will probably have Tabby's scalloped border. I'm working on the last section of the flower quilt now...it's sort of fun going back and forth between the two patterns. :crocheting

(Clickable)

th_BabyGingham007.jpg

Here is the gingham with 9 of 15 rows finished and it will probably have Tabby's scalloped border. I'm working on the last section of the flower quilt now...it's sort of fun going back and forth between the two patterns. :crocheting

(Clickable)

th_BabyGingham007.jpg

Oooh I like that :yes I've always wondered what it would look like in pinks :D

Hi Mary,

Thanks for posting your picture. I'm ready to begin my gingham afghan. I have lots of white yarn in my stash and found a 16oz RH Sage green skein as well. I think the ingredients of this afghan is pointing me toward a sage green, TBA shade green and white afghan. After a quick shopping trip, my recipe will be complete.

I'll start tonight after the kids go to bed. :clap

Mary, that is adorable! I love the look of it in the pinks.:yay:clap:yay

Kim, I'm sure yours will be equally lovely done in the greens.

I must finish the second bunny today, then I can go back to my saltine projects without any guilt. I did do squares last night while watching American Idol, because my hands had had it with the tiny bunny stuff. I am missing the puppy ghan and want to start the new pattern (name undecided) and see how it looks in real life, instead of just in my mind's eye.

Trouble is at the groomer's today, so it will be quiet here.

(Clickable)

th_BabyGingham007.jpg

Mary its just beautiful.:clap

Judy - I love Stewie :lol Where did you get the pattern? Or are you making it up yourself?

I posted in the "seeking pattern" thread and found a link for an Etsy pattern the designer wasn't happy with and gave out for free, and also printed a pic of one that KnicKnac made just from a picture of the character! I figure between the 2 of them I should come up with something decent.

The thread is still there if you want to see the replies I got....

Mary, the gingham is gorgeous!!!:clap

Wendy, you are fast...looking forward to a picture!

I'm off to see FIL in a few minutes...C U all later....:hug

(Clickable)

th_BabyGingham007.jpg

very beautiful! I love the colors :)

Good morning ladies :flower

Judy - Thanks for the info on Stewie. I'll check that out this afternoon. :hug

Kim - I did the gingham in light sage and frosty green with white once. Came out nice :yes Good luck with yours. Can't wait to see :clap

Oh busy, busy day ahead. BDs decided to sleep late this morning so that puts me behind schedule already :irk Gotta make a mess of fried chicken this morning for lunch today. Why did I offer to make lunch on Thursdays? :lol Then it's a day of errands. Hopefully that'll go well :yes

Hi everyone. :) Thank you so much for all the compliments. :manyheart

Daphne, the colors are RHSS Rose Pink, Country Rose and Soft White. :yarn

Kim~It will be really pretty in the greens. Sounds like you're about ready to start! :yay

Judy, have a safe trip. :)

Hope you all have a great day/night!

Tab, your 5 yo must be a pip if he likes Stewie!:D

'nite, ladies:hug

My Jaden is so laid back & cheerful. He really is a sweetie. A social butterfly too. :manyheart

(Clickable)

th_BabyGingham007.jpg

Beautiful! Love the pinks. :clap

oooh I really like the gingham too. I love green and I think it would be gorgeous in greens, or blues or yellows, lol. I think it would look good in any color. I was intimidated by the thought of all these little squares at first. And the joining just petrified me. But I'm actually enjoying the squares and Ive got the joining moving right along. I think I will be making more of these once I get this one done. sorry my pic is blurry, my hand must have shaken. lol

dsquiltghan.jpg

oooh I really like the gingham too. I love green and I think it would be gorgeous in greens, or blues or yellows, lol. I think it would look good in any color. I was intimidated by the thought of all these little squares at first. And the joining just petrified me. But I'm actually enjoying the squares and Ive got the joining moving right along. I think I will be making more of these once I get this one done. sorry my pic is blurry, my hand must have shaken. lol

dsquiltghan.jpg

That's gorgeous. I love the colors, what pattern is that? BEAUTIFUL! :manyheart

Archived