Our House [Archive 3]

busy-bee-lmt

May I sign up for this? I have never done anything like this before and it might be too much. But they are sooo beautiful. I would like to try the Country Hearts Crochet Quilt. I will go this weekend and get the yarn needed. :)

Welcome to the group, Kansas! :welcome We're glad to have you join us. And don't be afraid to ask us any questions if you have problems. These patterns are wonderful. And ADDICTIVE. I had a gal last night if I ever made any to sell. She saw me working on my puppy 'ghan. She collects giraffs and would be interested in one with a giraff on it.

You're lucky...Phil got me our first cat as newlyweds, but since then it's been dogs. He may not have the patience for one any more. I told him if he passes before I do his home office is turning into a cat room, cat condo and all:lol:lol:lol

:rofl :rofl :rofl

Shelly, congratulations on 1,000 points! WOW!!!!! Hope you're feeling better now.

I've got the second bunny's head crocheted.

• Replies 5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Mary - Thanks for the welcome. Whats/where the 9 patch pattern?

Kim, I'm sorry I missed this yesterday. :blush I don't think Cara has an actual 9-patch pattern on her site, but it's basically a block of 3 squares x 3 squares. If you google 9-patch, lots of ideas come up for quilt blocks. Hope this helps.

'Morning, Linda! Can't wait to see the bunnies. :yes

Judy - I was even meaner to HB. I told him that whatever tools his brother didn't want that I was going to sell. :eek You can't even IMAGINE the quantity of tools and truck parts he has... Oh well, he'd probably give away my yarn... :sigh

:rofl :rofl :rofl Unfortunately you are probably right. Hopefully, it would go to a good home.

Good morning ladies :flower

Mary - No bad storms here just a lot of rain. It finally quit about 5 a.m.

Kansas - Welcome to the group :hug May we ask your first name? Helps keep that friendly feel. Only if you're comfortable with it :yes

Linda - Can't wait to see the bunnies :D

Judy - Yep, BD is most definitely a cat person. He likes dogs too but he says they're too needy which I agree with. Plus they make me sneeze :sneeze Oh and our whole house is already a kitty condo. My MIL asked once what decorating style I was using and BD, without missing a beat, said "cat toys" :lol

K - Oooh I like tools :yes Almost half the tools we have are actually mine :D I don't get to use them much anymore though. Just can't do it anymore. :P

Oliver did pretty well last night. A lot better than I thought he would. He started yowling once and BD said he forgot to fill the water bowl (the girls drink from the sink :rolleyes). Gave him water and he went back to sleep. Then he yowled a bit at sunrise but that was it. The girls' hissing at him just doesn't have the heart in it today. I think it's more for show :lol

Good Morning.

I haven't forgotten about you all but believe it or not i've been :crocheting my butt off.

Now there's an exercise program I could get into :D Great job Tab :clap

Hi Tracy~I hope all is well with you. :)

Tabby, that's what we like to hear...that you're back to crocheting and smiling. :manyheart

Cara, it sounds like Oliver has already taken over the Happy House...and it's owners. :lol

Hi Rachel ~ Looking forward to hearing what you decide on colors!

I'm off to do a couple things for MIL and then buy groceries.

. My MIL asked once what decorating style I was using and BD, without missing a beat, said "cat toys" :lol

:rofl:rofl:rofl:rofl

Hi Judy. Don't ya just hate when life gets in the way of your :hook. Anywhoo, I hope you get time to relax & :crocheting

I hope I can... Small stuff to do this week, but next week I want to start making "Stewie" (from Family Guy cartoon fame)

Well, Oliver is back to being the Porch Cat :( He went on a tangent this morning. Pooped on my dining room carpet, sprayed one of my chairs and attacked Misa. That wasn't the deal breaker though. Guess he got mad at me when I chastised him so he went and peed on my side of the bed :irk I don't need the stress :no Guess I'm not as good a cat person as I thought :sigh

Well, Oliver is back to being the Porch Cat :( He went on a tangent this morning. Pooped on my dining room carpet, sprayed one of my chairs and attacked Misa. That wasn't the deal breaker though. Guess he got mad at me when I chastised him so he went and peed on my side of the bed :irk I don't need the stress :no Guess I'm not as good a cat person as I thought :sigh

Poor, Cara. :hug :hug :hug

Cara sorry to hear about Oliver.

Judy is stewie going to be a graphghan.

Tabby Im so glad you have your mojo back.

Rachel welcome to the group. Have you decided on a pattern.

Hows everyone going with their projects. Im only about 20 saltines away from finishing the cuddle quilt then its just the border.

Stewie is going to be a stuffed doll:D I haven't made one in a while - should be interesting getting back into it:lol

Oops.... Wouldn't you expect a little acting out at the beginning?

Stewie is going to be a stuffed doll:D I haven't made one in a while - should be interesting getting back into it:lol

Maybe you should talk to Cara... sounds like she's planning a pattern called "oliver the stuffed cat".

:rofl

Maybe you should talk to Cara... sounds like she's planning a pattern called "oliver the stuffed cat".

Ooooh, K - youre bad.....:lol

NOw Judy don't blame it on the group... I think your warped sense of humor is what infected this group...

Kim I posted a Hello to you but somehow it got eaten... 'puter must have needed a midnight snack...

Aloha Shelly!!! Thanks for the welcome. I'm excited to start this new afghan and meet all of you.

I hope I can... Small stuff to do this week, but next week I want to start making "Stewie" (from Family Guy cartoon fame)

I was going to ask if you were doing him in a graph ghan but your below post answered me. :D

So sorry, it just wasn't meant to be. :hug

You'll probably cringe at the thought of this but my 5 yr. old loves him. :lol

:rofl :rofl

Ooooh, K - youre bad.....:lol

:yes :yes :yes

Archived