Our House [Archive 1]

idagammy

• Replies 5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
BTW Cara I took the 2 solid squares out of the middle of the mouth and just moved up the bottom 2 half squares but I almost think it could even do without the top 2 half squares on his mouth and just have the 2 going down. You could play with it and see.

Excellent solution, Heather! :hug Gonna have to give you credit as co-creator on this one :yes That's one of the things I love about this group....y'all are just so helpful....you're absolutely honest with me but not mean about it....y'all are the greatest! :manyheart

Mary-yep, that is color combo number 87 i believe . Think I'll stick with that one, I'm getting tired of changing colors .

Tab- feel free to use the red black and white colors if you want to !

That's our school team colors .what are the colors in your town ?

Mary-yep, that is color combo number 87 i believe . Think I'll stick with that one, I'm getting tired of changing colors .

Tab- feel free to use the red black and white colors if you want to !

That's our school team colors .what are the colors in your town ?

Ours are blue & white. :) Perdy plain. :yes

Not much crochet time for me today, but it has been a good day. :) Tomorrow we'll be at DD's part of the day helping them plan some new landscaping. Hope you all have a good evening. :manyheart

Mary

It sounds like you are pretty good at yardwork and flowers, etc. We'd like to see some photos of some of your yard sometime if you'd care to share them . I used to like working in the yard too, but have kinda lost interest in it in the past couple years .

We have a pretty yard ,though. It's mostly trees and bushes, so nothing that needs much high maintenance care .

Wish I had the secret for growing roses. I never have much luck with them .

Not much crochet time for me today, but it has been a good day. :) Tomorrow we'll be at DD's part of the day helping them plan some new landscaping. Hope you all have a good evening. :manyheart

Oh I am so past ready for my landscaping :grump It's been two summers now and I don't even have porch furniture :P Oh I went to the HEB (the grocery store) today and found the most wonderful rocking chairs with the state seal on them and all wrought iron :drool $120 a whack, I had hubby's credit card but I was a very good girl and let them sitting there :D And so many pretty flowers they had, too :manyheart

Have fun tomorrow, Mary :hug

Cara and Krystal

You guys are right, that is what makes this group work so well, no one bashes each other, we are willing to listen to others' opinions and consider their advice on projects.

I'd say we have a good group together here .

We can laugh and goof off and no one gets mad,since it's all in fun .

Tab- the next town over from us has blue and white- they are our ARCH ENEMIES in football .

Julie - Yep, yep I agree wholeheartedly :manyheart

My yard has bushes. I call them the Evil Bushes. I've tried and tried to kill those ugly gangly things and they keep coming back :P

Tab

You mean your town h.s. team doesn't have football ? Wow, that'd be terrible. We love football in our town .

I never asked you what the size of your town is ?

We have about 6000 here .

Do your boys play any sports yet ?

Cara

I have a dumb question, but since I've never been to your state i dont know much about it. Do you guys actually have grass and trees like we do, or is it more like desert type stuff, you know ? Is it too hot and dry for lots of things to grow ?

Where I am there's trees and stuff. Now in West Texas it's pretty darned desolate. Like when we lived in Del Rio that's all desert. Lots of folks have catus in their yards instead of bushes :lol

Julie~Nope, no football team. The estimated population, in 2003, was 1,818. Here's a link if you're interested that has a bit about our village. It also has a old picture of what Main St. looked like. Kinda interesting since that's where I live. I can't tell what buildings they are though. http://www.epodunk.com/cgi-bin/genInfo.php?locIndex=1831

We just figured out that is across the street down a little bit. Viewable from our house. It is an old hotel that all the yucky people live in now & Mark's Pizzeria next to it. Wonder what they were then. :think Interesting. I grew up around this town & yet I know nothing except of course the stories of Ichabod Crane & sleepy Hollow because our schools name is Ichabod Crane so of course they told us those stories 1,000 times. :yes:lol

Now I learned something tonight....I always thought Valatie was pronounced vala-tee I'd have never guessed va-LAY-she. I can't imagine a town without football. High school football is a religion in Texas :lol

Cara and Krystal

You guys are right, that is what makes this group work so well, no one bashes each other, we are willing to listen to others' opinions and consider their advice on projects.

I'd say we have a good group together here .

We can laugh and goof off and no one gets mad,since it's all in fun .

I agree with you all. This is a great group and I love coming in here and talking to you all whether it be about crochet or whatever else we have on our minds.:hug

Wow, Cara You do live in a HUGE town !!!

Yea, Tab, that is for our town 6000 .

I'm trying to find a neat picture of our town online but our town web page is BORING .

How's the pizza shop across the street from you ?

and how YUCKY are hte people who live over there ? What KIND of YUCKY ?

Wendy-thanks. I like it here too, kinda like coming in and hanging out with old friends, isnt it ? Very comfortable .

Archived