Our House [Archive 1]

idagammy

• Replies 5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Morning ,ladies

It sounds like we are all trying to fill in the downtime today while waiting for the ville to turn back on. I bet the power might go out all across America from all of us firing up the old computers at the same time to get back in here !

Wrapping up a few projects today, so gotta run. Will stop in again before the shutdown if I get the chance .

Im going to bed soon, its nearly 11.30pm here, I seem to be going later and later to bed every night.

That's 'cause you like us:manyheart and miss us:yes

Hmmm....my sister said she wanted her son home early today after staying with us last week while she was on vacation. Wonder if 4:30 in the afternoon is considered early? :think I have an hour or so of errands to run then have him drop me back home. So he could leave by 4:00. I could take a nap.....hmmm, DH gets home around 6:15.....yes, yes if I work it right I just might live through the downtime :lol

Gosh, I'm gonna miss y'all :ghug

Hmmm....my sister said she wanted her son home early today after staying with us last week while she was on vacation. Wonder if 4:30 in the afternoon is considered early? :think I have an hour or so of errands to run then have him drop me back home. So he could leave by 4:00. I could take a nap.....hmmm, DH gets home around 6:15.....yes, yes if I work it right I just might live through the downtime :lol

Gosh, I'm gonna miss y'all :ghug

Hi Cara~I would definitely take advantage of the "chauffeur" while you have him...and I'll back you up on 4:30 being early. :lol

Okay, Nephew got a reprieve until 5 pm because his mom's out taking care of details for the house they're trying to have built. What a nightmare! Glad we bought an already built house :yes

Made it out to JoAnn's already because it's just getting too hot already :whew All the clearance was picked over :( But I found out they carry Sugar 'n Cream in a 4 oz size :yay Picked up a couple of those....I love Sugar n' Cream cotton :manyheart

See y'all after the upgrade. Think I'll sleep through it :sleep

Well, that was pretty painless; I crocheted for a couple hours and the site is back! :yay Wish I could say the same for my whipstitching...I joined not one, but two squares backwards. :(

I never did see the site go down :think I'm sure it did somewhere because I didn't get 937 emails :lol Anyway, time for dinner then hopefully a little crochet time :hook

I've got the squares made to put 3 rows on the penguin cuddle so far. Didn't really get much done today too much running around. Luckily I wasn't free to get on during the shut down or I would have been jonesing bad too. :)

Morning Everyone! I hope you all have a good Tuesday; I'll be driving to my parents' after while and will be gone most of the day.

Heather ~ Can't wait to see Mr. Penguin taking shape! :yes

Julie ~ I like Goofy! :) It's so fun to see what you come up with next.

Thanks, Tabby. I'll be taking my yarn with me, in case I sit in traffic for an hour like the last time! :( You have lots going on right now with the kiddos, don't you? Take care. :yes

Mary~Well, I hope you don't have sit in traffic that long today. I don't think i'de be able to crochet in a traffic jam because i'de be to busy playing incredible hulk shoving the cars outta the way. :lol :lol

Yep, the kiddos end of the school year stuff is keeping me hopping but that' okay it'll all be over soon enough. :yes

But, I can't wait to get back to my :hook:yarn .

Have a good one. We'll be here when ya get back. :manyheart

Archived