Our House [Archive 2]

JulieKay

Thanks ladies. :manyheart I finished the bus & thankfully so because there is only a tiny pebble sized ball left of the yellow. :whewI would've never been able to match up since it was just a scrap ball in my stash with no label. :yarn

Julie~No, I had to come home & my sis doesn't have a phone until Thursday. She just moved there last week. She was suppose to go call the landlord when we left. I'm curious myself. :think

• Replies 5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Tab- glad to hear you had enough to finish the bus -- that'd be bad if you had to try and find another yellow to exactly match it ...

and by the way, this is in the wrong thread, but thanks for calling me the biggest NUT in the can .

If I'm gonna BE one, then I want to be the BIGGEST .

Good Morning, all. :manyheart

Tabby, yay for having enough yellow! You are really fast at putting this one together. :yes

Hi Tracy~How have you been? What are you working on? :hook

Hi to Miss Julie, Wendy, and Donna, too. :waving

It's still really cold and rainy. Today is DD's birthday and they're coming over this afternoon after meeting friends for brunch.

Good morning ladies :flower

Tabby - Talk about your planning! I'm glad you had enough of the yellow for squares. Can't wait to see it done :yay

Mary - Wish DD a happy birthday from us, too :manyheart

Julie - You know you'll always be the Big Nut around here :manyheart :2hug :lol

Still rainy and cold here today too. Not as cold as yesterday though it seems. I'm about ready to turn that heat off. Big Daddy got a chill. Guess it's okay to turn the heat on when it drops below 40 :yes But it's 40 degrees right now. Time to think about turning that thing off. I'm baking in here and it's on as low as it'll go :sweat

Think I'm gonna make my purse today with that lovely suede yarn I picked up at the Michaels sale. Of course the handles I have myself almost talked into at LaBeana Bags are 25 bucks! I'll have to think on that one :yes

Have a great day y'all :manyheart

Hello Mary, fine here, just icy cold, I miss the sun. :) Been working on lapghans as christmas presents, finished my grandfathers one and just have to make one for my grandmother, then one for my cousin and will see how much time before deciding if time to make more. Have to make DD hat and scarf for a roadtrip we are planning to Scotland for Christmas. :yes:yay

Morning, all. I'm up and have a pot of vegetable soup simmering on the stove. It's got left over turkey and some diced little smokies in it, too, for extra flavor. (And 6 bouillian cubes.) And an assortment of spices.

I have to go out in the garage and organize the freezer next. John is bringing home a bunch of the venison and we need a place to put it. (He just dumps things in, so it never stays organized long.) :lol Once that's done it's vaccuuming time and then I can crochet. :hook

I'm up to row 26 on DDs RR. Once that is done I can wrap everything and send their box on its way.:yay I have to finish a couple of crocheted collars for one SIL (just have to sew on buttons, starch and iron it) and then the box that goes to my Mom's can get wrapped and sent, too. A box to another SIL to send & then everything that has to mailed is done. Woo Hoo!!! And it's still November!!! :jumpyay :jumpyay :jumpyay

Wow, you all have been so busy!

Cara, a purse with the suede yarns sounds wonderful. Please show us pictures. :hook

Linda, your day sounds hectic. :yes Congratulations on all the FOs...what fun to get them done and mailed this far ahead! :yay

Hi Tracy, you have done so much! (Did I say we love pictures? :lol) Oh, I would love to see England and Scotland some day. My sister was there a few years ago and loved seeing your country.

I'm up to row 26 on DDs RR. Once that is done I can wrap everything and send their box on its way.:yay I have to finish a couple of crocheted collars for one SIL (just have to sew on buttons, starch and iron it) and then the box that goes to my Mom's can get wrapped and sent, too. A box to another SIL to send & then everything that has to mailed is done. Woo Hoo!!! And it's still November!!! :jumpyay :jumpyay :jumpyay

:jumpyay :jumpyay You are the organizational Queen!!! :nworthy:woo

Cara, a purse with the suede yarns sounds wonderful. Please show us pictures. :hook

You bet :tup It's already coming together real nice and quick! I'm really digging this yarn :yes

Oh, I would love to see England and Scotland some day. My sister was there a few years ago and loved seeing your country.

Me too :yes Only foreign countries I've ever wanted to visit. :yes

Donna~Your ladybug cuddle is coming along beautifully. Very cute. :cheer

I have been working away on the bus cuddle again today. This week should be good for crocheting because the hubster has some horrible hours. He has to work from 4 a.m. until noon all week. So when he comes home he's pooped & takes a nap. I love when he doesn't have any plans, it makes it so much easier to be lazy. :hook

I will try to put pictures on tomorrow, as my sister also wants to see what a wavy blanket looks like. She thinks it might be too girly for her 6-year old son. I said I was going to make him one in red & blue or red with black (he is a spiderman fan) but she thinks it is too girly! :eek So I need to take picture so she can see it is for boys as well.

Since we moved to the UK I haven't visited many places. I visited my friend in London when I lived in Great Yarmouth, then moved to London and visited Great Yarmouth, now I have moved to Rugby and visited London. :lol My mom wanted to go to Paris for Christmas, but she couldn't get visa in time, so my stepdad got his way and we are doing a roadtrip to Scotland with a few stops on the way. mmm, he has a new car, I wonder how much space he has for my crocheting to keep me busy while we drive? :think

Howdy doody everyboody.

Its now only 29 days till Xmas. Just thought I would let you know that.

Donna I love your ladybug ghan. You have done quite a bit on it.

Linda congratulations on getting everything done. Your just amazing at how many ripples you have made.

Tracy cant wait to see your wavy blanket and that will be a nice trip for you to Scotland. Have you been there before and does it take long to get there.

Wendy, I haven't been to many places in the UK since we moved here 5 and a half years ago. :blush My stepdad has been to Scotland (he went on honeymoon without my mom when they got married 2 years ago :D cos she had to work) so he has wanted to take my mom ever since. We are just tagging along for the ride and to get away for Christmas. :lol I think there was mention yesterday of an 8-hour drive and would my DD be able to cope with that. Will just have her Nintendo DS with and hope that will keep her busy. ;)

Archived