Our House [Archive 2]

JulieKay

Tracy - I love your blanket! I commmented on it in another thread somewhere :think Anyway, considering "borrowing" that idea because my cousin's daughter's name is Riley, too :)

Would be nice to see the one you make. I am considering making some more name ones for christmas, will see how far I get with the wavy ripples first. :hook

• Replies 5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Mary - Yep using the Vanna's and oh my is it lush and squishy :manyheart Here's how it looks so far:

me1004.jpg

I really need to make Tuon a blanket next. Every time a crochet piece is on the floor she plants herself on it :lol

Morning, everyone. No word from the hunters yet. I knew the time change was happening but couldn't figure out which way to set the clocks, so waited until this morning to see what time it was. :lol Now I can set them and know that I'm setting them correctly.

My good intentions on using only stash yarn on my ME RR hit a snag last night. I only have enough bright yellow for one row of it in the solid band(s) and I want more of them before I change to the next color. I'm off to WM to get more in a bit. I have this horrible fear that it's going to turn out so nice that I'll end up giving it away. But I really, really like it, so maybe I'll be able to hang on to it.

Have a great day everyone.:manyheart

Morning Mary

Hope you get lots done on your fallghan this week . :)

Tab- better be careful. I don't exactly know what BUSTIN A MOVE is, but it sounds a little dangerous . Wouldn't want you to SPRAIN anything . :D

Tracy- the blankie is cute !

Cara- You are moving right along on your blankie-- your kitty is sure growing, isn't he ?

Linda- don't you dare give that afghan away --it's yours, so you keep it .

You all are such a bad influence and I have no will power - I'm trying to concentrate on my to do list and you keep showing great pictures and talking. :devil

Cara, your afghan is so pretty. Maybe I'll make a ME ghan after I finish the Fall ghan and Mr. Train...of course that will be a while. :lol

Linda ~ Your RR sounds beautiful! You need to keep it for your very own Sunshine Ghan. :yes

Hi Julie. Your Jasie blanket is adorable. :c9 I always look at pictures on the other CALs, but just can't keep up with more than this one. ;)

Thanks Mary ~

You're probably the smartest one of the bunch, to stay in ONE CAL -- you have more willpower than I do ~

...and me:P

Tracy~Your ghan turned out awesome, I think a flower would look adorable in that little spot. :cheer:clap:cheer

Cara~Your ME ghan is coming along nicely, beautiful job! :clap:cheer:clapIt makes me wanna play with the ton of Vanna yarn I got gifted from various fairies. I bet I could make a whole ghan with it. :hook No, I have to be good. :(

Julie~Don't worry, I wore my duct tape while bustin a move. That holds everything in place. :D

Julie~Don't worry, I wore my duct tape while bustin a move. That holds everything in place. :D

:rofl :rofl :rofl

And just why shouldn't you make yourself a ghan with all the Vanna yarn you got? Hmmm? That's what it was for :yes:manyheart

I broke down and did it. I got 2 more skeins of the bright yellow for my ME ghan. It's just so bright and cheery so far. And it needed that bright yellow. :lol

I broke down and did it. I got 2 more skeins of the bright yellow for my ME ghan. It's just so bright and cheery so far. And it needed that bright yellow. :lol

Good for you :clap:cheer:clap

Just heard from the hunters. John shot a doe and a buck yesterday. And two of the other guys each got a buck. Kim was with John when he got the buck and was very excited about it. They are staying around for the late afternoon/evening hunt so won't be home for a while yet.

Just heard from the hunters. John shot a doe and a buck yesterday. And two of the other guys each got a buck. Kim was with John when he got the buck and was very excited about it. They are staying around for the late afternoon/evening hunt so won't be home for a while yet.

Sounds like it's venison for dinner next week :yes

Howdy doody everyone

How are you all going.

Tabby so what are you going to make with the vanna yarn. Come on you know you want to.

Linda Im glad you got the Bright Yellow, see I bet your glad you went and got it. Your ghan is going to look great.

Cara your ghan looks amazing. I think its going to end up being for the cats.

Mary howdy, hows your fall ghan going.

I didnt do anymore on the Amish since friday. I had better do more this week. We are already into the 2nd week of November. I dont want to end up finishing this thing on xmas eve.

Linda, I'm glad you found the yellow yarn you wanted. :yes Oops, sounds like the deer aren't the winners this time. ;)

Hi Wendy! The Fall ghan is coming along - slowly. :blush I know you'll finish the Amish way before Christmas. :hook

I saw the Debbie Mumm yarn a couple of weeks ago. I need to check it out better, but it seemed pretty thin to me...I'm anxious to hear some opinions about it.

Mary you will get it finished. Dont worry.

Tabby, make something with the Vanna yarn, are you having trouble decidng on a pattern. Make a stripe blanket like Cara is doing and use the stripe generator. It would look great.

Im down to 30 red squares left to make. Im sewing them onto the white rows as I go.

Archived