Wanna help me out some?

I was going through the "favorite color" thread yesterday and someone put in there to put your favorite color in your wish list. This would help me tremendously since I like to go through the wish lists looking for the next TLC member. I like to make totes that fit the person. :cheer

:turtle:vheart

I was going through the "favorite color" thread yesterday and someone put in there to put your favorite color in your wish list. This would help me tremendously since I like to go through the wish lists looking for the next TLC member. I like to make totes that fit the person. :cheer

Here! Here! Boy would this help. Also, make sure your address is updated. Like if you moved or changed to a P.O.

Thanks for this. I was trying to figure out how to ask for that information.:hook

Here! Here! Boy would this help. Also, make sure your address is updated. Like if you moved or changed to a P.O.

Thanks for this. I was trying to figure out how to ask for that information.:hook

I figured it would help all the monthly givers out! I know you had to ask a "little bird" what my favorite color is. :hook

Yes! Make sure your address is updated! We'd hate it if your gift got lost or returned to us!

how about listing your fav animal...bug...or anything I could make you in Ami form...???

Do :turtle I :turtle really :turtle need :turtle to :turtle do :turtle that?

Elle has taught me well. :rofl

Do :turtle I :turtle really :turtle need :turtle to :turtle do :turtle that?

Elle has taught me well. :rofl

You are so funny. I think Elle is a bad infulence. My problem is I do not have a favorite, except for mice and ladybugs.:devil

You are so funny. I think Elle is a bad infulence. My problem is I do not have a favorite, except for mice and ladybugs.:devil

How convient...you like ladybugs and this months ami is a ladybug... :rofl

Horses and monkeys top my list too. My Pop called me Monkey when I was a kid. "You look like a :monkey and you smell like one too!" :rofl

oooooooooooooh... good idea Sue........ that would be helpful!

of course :mug .. there really :mug isnt a reason :mug for some folks :mug to state their :mug favorite things :mug I mean :turtle some of us :turtle have discovered :turtle that through other coversations :turtle.... but it would be very helpful :mug ... to the ones that :turtle arent so obvious. :D

hmmm....:think not sure what my favorite things are :lol

:heart

:mug

oooooooooooooh... good idea Sue........ that would be helpful!

of course :mug .. there really :mug isnt a reason :mug for some folks :mug to state their :mug favorite things :mug I mean :turtle some of us :turtle have discovered :turtle that through other coversations :turtle.... but it would be very helpful :mug ... to the ones that :turtle arent so obvious. :D

hmmm....:think not sure what my favorite things are :lol

:heart

:mug

Elle's corrupted all of us! :rofl

You ladies are a hoot! :laughroll

I second that!

Me? I love most colors ( peach and green and woodsy colors are my favorites), but I don't think a ladybug would look good in those colors, LOL, I think that the natural colors of the critters is best, the colors they were born with. and I do love Mice and ladybugs too. I really should update my wish list. My bad, and guilty as charged :lol

such demanding ladies ;) haha - no seriously - great idea.

how about listing your fav animal...bug...or anything I could make you in Ami form...???

LOL ohhhhh cool.. well in my wishlist i do have my favorite animals.. but just in case.. I love Ferrets(i own 5) Turtles (i own 6) Would be cool to get a Stuffed one That Dose not require i scoop the poop lol

LOL well Elle dose have my correct addy and it wont change anytime soon.. unless that is i win the lotto..

I'm pretty sure i've told a sole or 2 or 40.. I LOVE BLUE lol

now what's this thing with all the lil pictures :) am i missing something ****:hug:P;)

Hmmm, I don't have a wish list. I often wished for one of Mary Jo's Crochetville bags but it just didn't seem right to put that down. I got one anyway so how cool is that! I felt my chances were very slim but each month I kept telling myself it might be coming to me. If someone were to ask me my favorite color is blue but I am NOT giving up my Butter Popcorn Bag for anything in the world.

Sue you do such a wonderful job of coordinating your patterns and colors that they all have been gorgeous.

For some reason I have :bee things. Maybe because my first initial is :bee but most likely because we have 4 hives of :bee:bee:bee:bee up in the field.

I know what you mean Brenda. The first time I saw one of Mary Jo's bags I wanted one SOOOO bad, but thought it wrong to put in my wish list. I got one though and its PERFECT! I'm easliy distracted by bright colors. :lol BUT I put I wanted a Jimbo hook in my wish list and got one. I'm still excited that both the hook and bag were sent to me. :c9

I second that!

Me? I love most colors ( peach and green and woodsy colors are my favorites), but I don't think a ladybug would look good in those colors, LOL, I think that the natural colors of the critters is best, the colors they were born with. and I do love Mice and ladybugs too. I really should update my wish list. My bad, and guilty as charged :lol

Actually there is a type of ladybug that is a peachy color with black spots, so it would be perfect!

lol

now what's this thing with all the lil pictures :) am i missing something ****:hug:P;)

The pictures are little hints of what we want or like. Elle started it by saying every other word sockmonkey.:lol

You can't say we don't have fun.:devil

I am sitting here drinking :coffee and :rofl at these posts!! And I'm enjoying my :coffee and thinking about how BLUE I am going to be if the :devil lose tonight. And how BLUE I am that the Yankees lost today. But the sky is BLUE and that makes me :) just like my:coffee !

:lol

I am sitting here drinking :coffee and :rofl at these posts!! And I'm enjoying my :coffee and thinking about how BLUE I am going to be if the :devil lose tonight. And how BLUE I am that the Yankees lost today. But the sky is BLUE and that makes me :) just like my:coffee !

:lol

The penguins won last night against the Sens.. I don't care who wins of the 2 as i like both teams.. but on the Plus side I was cleaning my closet and i found my Binghamton Sens Jersy (binghamton sens are the ottawa sens affilate team.. most of the ottawa boys use to play on binghamton team)

Care to share that :coffeebefore i turn BLUE

The penguins won last night against the Sens.. I don't care who wins of the 2 as i like both teams.. but on the Plus side I was cleaning my closet and i found my Binghamton Sens Jersy (binghamton sens are the ottawa sens affilate team.. most of the ottawa boys use to play on binghamton team)

Care to share that :coffeebefore i turn BLUE

Sure Ill share the:coffee and I am feeling a little BLUE right now cause the Devils are losing 1-0!

Archived