Squares for my mom...PICTURE in post #56

TurtleLvr

How is your mother doing this morning? Hoping you all had a calm night, and that the doctors come up with some explanation. How scary. :hug Praying for you...

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Thanks Dusti. I just talked to my Pop. They found nothing with all the tests, but the doctor thinks she's on too many meds. We've all thought that for a long time. Sad thing is she takes a list of meds to every doctor she goes to, but they just want to add more. She should come home today!

:turtle:vheart

Hi there! I am sorry to hear about your Mom! I will keep her in my prayers, and all of you as well. I hope she's feeling better. I have a square for her comfortghan. If it is not to late, please send me your address. Take care, okay? :hug

Thanks Mary Jo! :hug

Thank you so much to Nicole and Dusti for the squares! They are PERFECT! :hug

Update on mom...she's still in the hospital with no answers. I told Pop its time to take her to the Mayo Clinic in Jax, FL to get some answers! Her personal dr is keeping her at least 1 more night because he's worried about her kidneys. Not a good thing with her diabetes.

Thanks Dusti. I just talked to my Pop. They found nothing with all the tests, but the doctor thinks she's on too many meds. We've all thought that for a long time. Sad thing is she takes a list of meds to every doctor she goes to, but they just want to add more. She should come home today!

Sorry to hear about your mom. I think there is a lot of truth to your statement about the too many meds. We just went through a very similar incident with our neighbor.

I received 2 BEAUTIFUL squares from Tampa Doll! Thank you soooo much! :hug

Update...Mom is home finally, but more testing is needed since they haven't found out what is causing the pain and passing out.

Thanks Sheila and Sherry! :hug

I received 3 more squares today. 2 from Brenda and 1 from Tracey! Thank you so much ladies! Brenda put a card in with it and dh asked what the card said. It says its for "Sue's Mom" and that's not me! :lol Tracey also put a card in for me. :hug

Thanks Sheila and Sherry! :hug

I received 3 more squares today. 2 from Brenda and 1 from Tracey! Thank you so much ladies! Brenda put a card in with it and dh asked what the card said. It says its for "Sue's Mom" and that's not me! :lol Tracey also put a card in for me. :hug

I didn't seal it so dh can take a peak if he wants. Since you were going to give the comfortghan to her on Mother's day I added a Mother's day card. I am glad they made it okay.

I received a beautiful butterfly square today from Sherry! She will love it. It will make her think of her gd since butterflies are her favorite. :hug

Since I lost my mom (59) in 2006, I will make one for yours...PM me your address.

Aww! Thank you! I'm sorry you lost your mom. I can't even imagine! :hug

If its not to late i would like to send a square to you for your mom

That would be great Evelyn! I want to make this a big one since she's always cold. She can wrap herself up in it!

Thank you so much Glenda for the square and card for my Mom! :hug

Glad that it got there.:lol Hope that it works for you. I held it up to candy bar looked right brown color :lol since I didnt have a label.

You know you could have put the candy bar in there too. :rofl

Archived