Friendship-ghan Square CAL...UPDATED IN POST 1

TurtleLvr

OOPs..:blush. Forgot before I posted!! :lol

Thought I saw a couple of people that stated they were through and didn't need any more squares?

I've really been working on my list while I've been "laying up". How do I go about finding out who all on the list is through? Can I just ask... Or Sue, maybe I need another list?.....

• Replies 8.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hi everyone! I've been super busy settling into my new routine with work and school with no days off. Week 1 is already taking a toll on me, but I'll muttle through. :)

OOPs..:blush. Forgot before I posted!! :lol

Thought I saw a couple of people that stated they were through and didn't need any more squares?

I've really been working on my list while I've been "laying up". How do I go about finding out who all on the list is through? Can I just ask... Or Sue, maybe I need another list?.....

The first post shows who's all through. I'll send you a new list too though. :)

:turtle:vheart

Hi everyone! I've been super busy settling into my new routine with work and school with no days off. Week 1 is already taking a toll on me, but I'll muttle through. :)

Thank you Sue!!! I didn't realize that! But I got my list... : )!!!

I'm one that would love to see the pics!! Congratulations on all your hard work!! I'm just now starting to think of Christmas. Would love to make some hand-made gifts also, just don't know what. Last year I did some real skinny scarves ( since we DO live in the South) for my DIL's and some camo skull caps for hunting for my sons.

What are some things or ideas that maybe others of you are doing??

:hug:hug to you bgs!!! So sorry about your uncle and dad and niece. Arthur is in the hospital today. He started running fever and they had to open his lung and draw off 2 + quarts of fluid.

Thank you Pat54 for the comfortsquares!!!! I'm going to start edging them ( what I have) this weekend. They are beautiful!!!

You are very welcome. Glad they got there since I haven't heard from about 4 or 5 people from the squares I sent out in August. I guess I'll have to send an pm and see if they got there.

Sorry to hear about Arthur. :hug

I am crocheting a Santa Pillow, and Stockings. So far.. :P

I'm one that would love to see the pics!! Congratulations on all your hard work!! I'm just now starting to think of Christmas. Would love to make some hand-made gifts also, just don't know what. Last year I did some real skinny scarves ( since we DO live in the South) for my DIL's and some camo skull caps for hunting for my sons.

What are some things or ideas that maybe others of you are doing??

:hug:hug to you bgs!!! So sorry about your uncle and dad and niece. Arthur is in the hospital today. He started running fever and they had to open his lung and draw off 2 + quarts of fluid.

Thank you Pat54 for the comfortsquares!!!! I'm going to start edging them ( what I have) this weekend. They are beautiful!!!

Sue I hope you get some days off some time... :think Or is it a busy season right now? (My last job was like that, all or nothing. :blush)

Beautiful square!

Guess what I got today?!!!!!!!!! I got a beautiful square from Kimgoodie! Thank you so much Kim! You made my day! :yay She even included a few pattern tear outs from JoAnn's too! I'm loving that! Always room for more patterns! :D:hug

Brenda, :hug :hug I'm sorry to hear about your uncle. And I hope your Dad is okay. And your niece, too.

:hug:hug for everyone needing them. Susan you are in my thoughts and prayers. Waiting to hear back from one of the packages I mailed last week. Seems like people go absent as soon as I mail them a square.

I am still in a daze from last week. We made a 4 hour drive to go to my uncle's funeral and graveside and then a 4 hour drive back. We made another day trip the week before and got to visit with him before he passed. Meanwhile my dad wound up in the ER the day before and they kept him for a few days. My niece made it through her surgery this am. I have been busy getting things cleaned and set up to extract honey. Our lawn tractor is in the shop and we really need to mow. 5 acres+pushmower=exhausted.

I got a beautiful bright green square in the mail today from grannyannie! Thank you so much, grannyannie! :hug I love it! :yay Now I have three squares unedged. I better get to work. :hook Thank you for my square. :manyheart

post-20-135897693632_thumb.jpg

I got a beautiful bright green square in the mail today from grannyannie! Thank you so much, grannyannie! :hug I love it! :yay Now I have three squares unedged. I better get to work. :hook Thank you for my square. :manyheart

You're very welcome! glad you like it! :hug

Beautiful squares lately! I'm going to be able to send out two more next wed or thurs. I can't wait to send them. I love giving, my fiancee's pocketbook on the other hand... lol

At least it's pretty cheap to mail them!

Sue I hope you get some days off some time... :think Or is it a busy season right now? (My last job was like that, all or nothing. :blush)

We're waiting for the insanity to start. Washback season starts soon and then we'll be overrun with babies. That means tube feeding 100's of them 4 times a day! :eek

Wanted to drop in and say hi. I hope everyone who is sick is recovering nicely and those that had ops are mending and resting. I sent out my two packages days ago. I have been asked to make two Halloween afghans and have only just started!

:eek Is that even possible?... Wow. Insanity sounds about right. :P

We're waiting for the insanity to start. Washback season starts soon and then we'll be overrun with babies. That means tube feeding 100's of them 4 times a day! :eek

One each month... You can do it! :hook

Wanted to drop in and say hi. I hope everyone who is sick is recovering nicely and those that had ops are mending and resting. I sent out my two packages days ago. I have been asked to make two Halloween afghans and have only just started!

Okay my pal Sue twisted my arm (didn't take much) and asked me to join in here! So she added me to the list on the first post and I'll be starting to make some squares to send out!

Thanks for letting Mama Kuddles join in the fun!

kuddles

PS just noticed my listing doesn't say cotton, but I would like my squares to be cotton.......thanks!

Awesome to have you join kuddlekubs. My cotton stash isn't very big but hopefully I will be able to change that eventually.

I totally agree with mom w/ a motif. That definitely sounds like insanity!

Well, My face is getting better but the nerve is still pinched. I'm going to make an appointment to get it checked out. Hopefully I can get in very soon.

I finished my Christmas ornaments for the troops and next I will be working on either finishing my pinwheel sweater or pumpkin bags for 4 kids. I already have squares made for the next few weeks set aside and waiting to be delivered.

Hope everyone has a wonderful holiday weekend. I have family coming into town and a friends BBQ to go to. :hugs

That's crazy! I didn't realize that happened! :eek

Hope your packages show up soon! Good luck with the Halloween afghans! :hook

Okay my pal Sue twisted my arm (didn't take much) and asked me to join in here! So she added me to the list on the first post and I'll be starting to make some squares to send out!

kuddles

PS just noticed my listing doesn't say cotton, but I would like my squares to be cotton.......thanks!

WOOHOO!!! Welcome to the fun!!! :D

Awesome to have you join kuddlekubs. My cotton stash isn't very big but hopefully I will be able to change that eventually.

I totally agree with mom w/ a motif. That definitely sounds like insanity!

Well, My face is getting better but the nerve is still pinched. I'm going to make an appointment to get it checked out. Hopefully I can get in very soon.

I finished my Christmas ornaments for the troops and next I will be working on either finishing my pinwheel sweater or pumpkin bags for 4 kids. I already have squares made for the next few weeks set aside and waiting to be delivered.

Hope everyone has a wonderful holiday weekend. I have family coming into town and a friends BBQ to go to. :hugs

Good idea to have a dr check out the pinched nerve. Glad you're feeling better though.

kuddles

:welcome kuddlekubs!!!! :yay:hug

Had a Sslloooww day today!! Am so tired of staying cooped up in this house and not driving although I am mending a whole lot better. Got 2 more squares done while watching my fav college football team!!! We Won!!! Roll Tide!! :) Will have a lot of puffies going out when I can finally get outta here!!

Went to the doc and found out it is not a simple pinched nerve. I have a temporary condition called Bell's Palsy. Mine is mild. It generally will fix itself but it's very frustrating only having half my face working properly. I have an appointment for acupuncture for next Saturday. We think it may be linked to the fact that my son just had an ear infection. Not 100% sure though. It's a relief to put a name to it and the fact that the condition is not generally a serious one. Now I must go look through my stash and see if I have any cotton. Bright colors huh? :lol

Went to the doc and found out it is not a simple pinched nerve. I have a temporary condition called Bell's Palsy. Mine is mild. It generally will fix itself but it's very frustrating only having half my face working properly. I have an appointment for acupuncture for next Saturday. We think it may be linked to the fact that my son just had an ear infection. Not 100% sure though. It's a relief to put a name to it and the fact that the condition is not generally a serious one. Now I must go look through my stash and see if I have any cotton. Bright colors huh? :lol

I had Bell's Palsy about 3 years ago- and yes, it is temporary (but can be annoying while it's here). :hug

:welcome kuddlekubs!!!! :yay:hug

Had a Sslloooww day today!! Am so tired of staying cooped up in this house and not driving although I am mending a whole lot better. Got 2 more squares done while watching my fav college football team!!! We Won!!! Roll Tide!! :) Will have a lot of puffies going out when I can finally get outta here!!

:hug

Glad you went to the drs and found out want going on. Sorry to hear it's Bell's Palsy, but at least it's a mild case. Hope it goes away quickly. :hug

:eek Is that even possible?... Wow. Insanity sounds about right. :P

One year they had (I wasn't ther) over 6000 (not a typo) washback babies! :eek

kuddles

YEA! :hug I fixed it to say cotton. Welcome Mama! :hug

Sue-can you send me an updated list!!!!! Thanks:hug

Sent! :)

A friend had that year's ago. I hope it goes away soon! :hug

Welcome, Mama Kuddles! :welcome

kuddles

Nira, I hope it goes away soon. :(

:faint

Feeling better this morning. Imanurse55: how long did yours last? I just hit the week marker today.

Well, lots to do today. I am determined to do atleast one small pumpkin bag done. I have 5 to make. It was a free pattern off ravelry. Also try to get one square done to add to my stack. I have a bbq to go to @ 5:30 then my fiancee's family is coming in from out of state. They always get here really late.

I hope everyone has a wonderful day! :D I know I will!

WOW, that's a lotta babies!!!:eek

Feeling better this morning. Imanurse55: how long did yours last? I just hit the week marker today.

Well, lots to do today. I am determined to do atleast one small pumpkin bag done. I have 5 to make. It was a free pattern off ravelry. Also try to get one square done to add to my stack. I have a bbq to go to @ 5:30 then my fiancee's family is coming in from out of state. They always get here really late.

I hope everyone has a wonderful day! :D I know I will!

Glad you're feeling better this morning! Is this pumpkin bag a Halloween bag? Gotta go check out Rav! I've been itching to make something for Halloween! Went to bed last night with plans for a pumpkin fridgie in my head! :lol

Archived