Friendship-ghan Square CAL...UPDATED IN POST 1

TurtleLvr

• Replies 8.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Good Morning Ladies, how is everyone. I know I haven't been around lately but I wanted to stop in and say hi. I really need to get busy but right now I have 2 baby blankets I need to get done before the end of this month. I need to get a look at who has joined that I haven't sent squares to and get busy. I have recently found some new squares that I like and want to give them a try so maybe I can take a break in between them and make a couple here and there. Hope everyone has a great day.

Glad to see everyone (BRENDA! :lol ) is behaving. Having fun! Relaxing at the hotel before the I-4 nightmare tomorrow heading home. Going to stop at Joann's in Sanford with my coupons!

Busch Gardens was great. Who else do you know that can claim they were assaulted by a giraffe??? :rofl

:turtle:vheart

We're in Tampa and heading to Busch Gardens in a couple hours. :)

Brenda, your March package came yesterday! LOVE THEM! Thanks! :hug

Boy they got them to you fast! You're welcome.

Glad to see everyone (BRENDA! :lol ) is behaving. Having fun! Relaxing at the hotel before the I-4 nightmare tomorrow heading home. Going to stop at Joann's in Sanford with my coupons!

Busch Gardens was great. Who else do you know that can claim they were assaulted by a giraffe??? :rofl

It's been really hard but I am trying.:devil

Hmm, is there a photo for proof of the assault? Only you.:rofl:rofl

Boy they got them to you fast! You're welcome.

It's been really hard but I am trying.:devil

Hmm, is there a photo for proof of the assault? Only you.:rofl:rofl

The mail has been working overtime for a change! :)

Yes, some pictures. Silly giraffe! :lol

Went to Joann Fabrics yesterday. They have a sale going here called coupon commotion. Where they send you a book of about 12 coupons for 40 & 50% off. And you can use all of them for a single purchase.

Is anyone else familiar with this sale.

Went to Joann Fabrics yesterday. They have a sale going here called coupon commotion. Where they send you a book of about 12 coupons for 40 & 50% off. And you can use all of them for a single purchase.

Is anyone else familiar with this sale.

Yes. But with so much stuff on sale I couldn't find anything to use the coupons on. Plus most of the sale stuff was 30% off (at least what I was looking for) so I'll wait.

BTW, every Joann's I've been in lets you use multiple coupons in a single purchase. They just need to be different coupons (ie: 1 Joann's, 1 Michael's, 1 HL -OR- 2 Joann's with 1 for 40% and another for 50%). :)

Yes. But with so much stuff on sale I couldn't find anything to use the coupons on. Plus most of the sale stuff was 30% off (at least what I was looking for) so I'll wait.

BTW, every Joann's I've been in lets you use multiple coupons in a single purchase. They just need to be different coupons (ie: 1 Joann's, 1 Michael's, 1 HL -OR- 2 Joann's with 1 for 40% and another for 50%). :)

That seems to be the norm. Load us up with coupons and then anything you want is on sale for less than the coupon is good for.

I had no idea you could do that. I also did get any info on that other sale. I get emails so I'm surprised I didn't know about it but maybe I deleted it by accident. I do like the idea of being able to use coupons from all the different stores on one purchase. Are they on one item or different items.

Sharing my Joann Fabric purchases...including the container

I see you got some of the TLC on sale! ;)

I had no idea you could do that. I also did get any info on that other sale. I get emails so I'm surprised I didn't know about it but maybe I deleted it by accident. I do like the idea of being able to use coupons from all the different stores on one purchase. Are they on one item or different items.

I've been to Joann's all over the east coast and they all do it. :)

Its one coupon per item.

My mom's good friend is a crocheter/knitter/felter, and she just gave me a bunch of GORGEOUS yarns! Lots of expensive wools and fancy stuff--I'll have to take a picture, I'm practically jumping out of my skin I'm so excited to get started on projects with this stuff!

Here are the newest additions to my stash--handspun Equadorian wool, recycled silk Sari yarn, novelty/accent yarn, acrylic/wool blends, and several other items!

post-35506-135897637099_thumb.jpg

Here is a picture of the pretty square that Smith sent me for my friendship gahn. thank you so much.

what pattern is it?

It's one of my favorite 12" squares....cygnus by Chris Simon. :heart I just altered the last few rows so it would be of right size.

http://www.yarncrazy.com/cygnus

She has a few pattern books for 12" for sale too, I'm really thinking hard about picking them up.

Sorry I haven't been around much or making squares. Work is INSANE! At least 1 turtle a day is coming in and all the sea turtle facilities have been the same so no sending out for help. We won't even talk about school. :lol

Sorry I haven't been around much or making squares. Work is INSANE! At least 1 turtle a day is coming in and all the sea turtle facilities have been the same so no sending out for help. We won't even talk about school. :lol

So Sue, how's school coming along?:devil

Just stop by to say Good Morning.

Sue you definitely seem to be a very busy beaver these days. Turtles may be slow moving but they sure are keeping you hopping. I know only too well how busy work can be. I've been so busy this week myself that my boss told me to go home early on Friday, that doesn't happen very often.:lol

Archived