Friendship-ghan Square CAL...UPDATED IN POST 1

TurtleLvr

does he at least see them?

just drove around st.louis and thought of you.

he does see them, but its always an inconvience for him when its time to bring them back. He never sticks to teh schedule of the drop off time. If we agree on 4pm on sunday for him to bring htem home, he starts calling me at 10am cursing at me telling me to get my "you know what" home bc he has stuff to do and doesnt want to waste his day waiting on me. :(

No to mention that he can never seem to remember the time we agreed on. It always seems to be hours earlier. And I am crazy bc he never agreed to that time.

:( but hes a jerk, so I dont know what else to say :(

• Replies 8.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Hello Ladies!! How is everyone today? I am sick and have a fever, but as long as I got my computer in front of me I'm fine :lol Anybody up to anything intresting today?

Just a lazy Sunday here! We got up and went to church. The weather is awful. Cold, cold cold. expecting snow winter mix mainly ice winter storm here. We've already had some snow flurries since we've been home. When I get off the computer, gonna work on an afghan I'm making for my son and DIL ( that is, if a nap doesn't overtake me first! :lol )

Just a lazy Sunday here! We got up and went to church. The weather is awful. Cold, cold cold. expecting snow winter mix mainly ice winter storm here. We've already had some snow flurries since we've been home. When I get off the computer, gonna work on an afghan I'm making for my son and DIL ( that is, if a nap doesn't overtake me first! :lol )

Sounds a lot like my day. I'm going to work on my "ugly blanket" most the day. We've had some snow as well, but I know we're in for a lot more the next two months.

hey Melissa...i'm heading your way soon...be there wednesday...you need to get better.

i've decided that after every project i need to do a square. this way i can get them done. even if i can't mail them out right away.

hey Melissa...i'm heading your way soon...be there wednesday...you need to get better.

i've decided that after every project i need to do a square. this way i can get them done. even if i can't mail them out right away.

I know I woke up today and it was like BAM full blown fever and the works, figures just in time for the work week. :( How are you doing by the way? and Morgan too? lol

Happy Monday everyone! Well we have rain, rain, rain today! Good day to crochet!

Today all we have had was snow, snow, snow! What I am dreading is the cold that we are to have Wed and Thurs--- temps possibly as low as -5. What ever happened to the 60+ temp we had a week ago? No wonder everyone around here is sick with a cold or the flu.

Archived