Newbie here

ThundersLady

Hello, my name is Audrey. I'm 50 yrs old. I moved to Tennessee 2 yrs ago (I was born here) where all of my family live except my sister and an uncle. I love to crochet. I will try to crochet just about anything with yarn. I just can't grasp thread crocheting. I have about 20 WIP's, I'm afraid to actually count how many. I'm a little shy at first so I don't know how much I will be posting at first. I hope to make friends and pick up a few new patterns.

Audrey

Bonjour Audrey!! :waving Welcome to Crochetville from Belgium from a former Michigander now living across the deap blue in the land of chocolate, frites, beer and really expensive yarn!! :lol Glad to have you join us! :hug

Hi Audrey,

I'm glad you posted your introduction, I hope it helps you to feel a bit more at ease here. I can be a little shy--especially on message boards--too. The people here are simply fabulous though, so kind and friendly, Crochetville is unlike any other board I've ever found. I hope to see you posting when you feel more comfortable, if you get nervous you can PM me if you want. I know it helps sometimes to feel like you know someone or just to talk it over first. I know I've gotten to talk to a couple of people on here (through PMs) and they've been so sweet to me, I feel like I've been a member much longer than the month I have been.

Also, you may want to read through some of the Getting to Know You boards and the Q&A ones. A lot of people have participated in those threads and it might help you feel like you know us a little better.

Wishing you a terrific day,

Holiday

Archived