PC Place marker

TurtleLvr

When doing row count or picture crocheting I was always loosing my place. It works for regular patterns as well so I can quickly look up to see where I am. So I made this. The red/tan crochet hook is plastic canvas, then an elastic strap to go around the clip board, finally a piece of felt to cover the back.

post-28075-135897517849_thumb.jpg

:turtle:vheart

uh...will you be selling any of those? That rocks!

Thanks! I wish I had time to make them and sell them, but if there's enough interest I may post how to make it. Took longer for the glue to dry than to make!

Thanks Mary! Its just Aleene's Tacky Glue. I glued one side at a time and used some small pieces of wood and clamps to hold it for a couple hours, then the other side (to get the length of the elastic right). Then sticky back felt to cover it all up!

Oh wow that is neat! I'm always losing my place when I look away from the screen (printer is out of ink.. again!) That would be a nifty item to have! Hope there will be a pattern/tutorial!

I love this!

Thanks! Since there's been so much interest, I will be making a tutorial. I have another one to make so I'll just take pictures as I go!
Fabulous! :clap

For anyone interested, the tutorial is ready, but there are lots of pictures so its a PDF file. If you want the PDF PM me your e-mail and I'll send it to you!

Now that is cool. Never underestimate a crocheter's ambition to make something to help us make more stuff.

Thanks for the tutorial, this will work great on my graph. :D

I just started a thread in Free Patterns, as soon as either Amy or Donna get a chance they will add the PDF tutorial (should be TURTorial! :lol).

Archived