My Craft room is finally done!!

:yay................ that is awesome!!!! Good for you! Feels nice to have that done huh? Looks great! Love your stash!!!! :hook

Its Spring cleaning time around here .... so I'm hoping to have my craft room done soon! Pray for me.....LOL

:heart

:mug

I forgot to tell you one of the best things about my craft room is the couch is a hide-a-bed!!! It is great! One of the girls didn't feel well last night so we slept out there. Another bonus to all the yarn I have is that all 3 of my girls are crafty. The oldest one crochers and tries to knit. The twins one knits and the other corchets!! It is a family thing!!

Yay for your craft room being finished!! And don't worry your secret about more yarn elsewhere is safe with me :devil

I think I'll show this pic to DH- he won't say another word about my yarn after seeing your "store":lol

I'm with you! Wow, that's a lot of yarn! Can I shop in your craft room? It looks great!

You inspire me! I too have been given a room for my crafts and yarn. We have been semi-moved in since February and I STILL do not have it organized or even have all my yarn moved over from my mom's house yet! Told my boyfriend we need a futon for the room so if and when we have guests they have a place to sleep! :)

:scrachin

I really must show that picture to hubby, he recently remarked that it looked like I was setting up a yarn store. I only have one section (3 squares) of the unit that you have and its not even filled!

That is a wonderful set up that you have going on there you must be on :c9

Archived