New here!

tigerpawgirl

Hey all! I was on the old board a while back, then was computer-less, and I've recently rediscovered this board. Anyway, my name is Emily, and I am 21 from Greenville, SC. I learned how to crochet from my Grandmother :hook and I absolutely looooove it! I can't wait to get to know everyone on the board! my current WIP's are a baby blanket/layette for a good friend of mine who's having a baby boy in December (woooo!) and a circular ripple afghan for my own house (It's summer and not near Christmas, why not do something for myself for a change?). Anyway, let me hear from you!

Hi Emily! Welcome to Crochetville :flowerfrom Canandaigua, NY. I think you will love it here - it's a great place to share. (Isn't it fun to have a baby to crochet for?) Hope to see you around the forums!

Bonjour Emily!! :waving Welcome to Crochetville from Belgium from a former Michigander now living across the deap blue in the land of chocolate, frites, beer and really expensive yarn!! :lol Glad to have you join us! :hug

Archived