Which are your favorite Dishcloths to crochet?? Where can we find the pattern..

Hello to all my crochet friends:

I would like to know which are your favorite crochet Dishcloth patterns and where can we find them if online...

I know there is crochet pattern central but was wondering if you know of any blogs or other places online that we can find nice perty dishcloth patterns....

Please list here....

I know they make great gifts...

My favorite ones is the one with the plastic scrubbies in the center...

hugs

My favourite dishcloth is actually a doily--coaster size. the pattern is one I found in a "Leisure Arts Little Book" called 'Dainty Little Doilies'. I've made several coasters with this same pattern. As a washcloth (with ww cotton--sugar and cream or peaches and creme) it is a generous 7+ inches across. Lacy enough to not be too heavy, solid enough to do a proper cleaning job.

Called "Floral Filligree", it is the first pattern in the leaflet.

Wow ladies see i knew that you all knew of some patterns that i would not find in CPC..

Please keep posting the wheres...

I like what I see from the joanns as well and i just used up my last sheet of printing paper...

hugs

Wow i never taught of that one before.... Great idea...

Thanks for sharing

hugs

I love doing the round ripples. No specific dish cloth pattern, I just do a 8 or 9 rows of RR afghan patterns or until I get the size I want.

:wavingHi Moomooo

Some years ago I began a dishcloth but never finished it. It's still around here somewhere.:eek I want to again try my hand at dishcloths as they would make cute small gifts for someone. Just yesterday I signed up for free membership at Lily yarns website. They have all kinds of free patterns including a bunch of dishcloths. Some of the ones that caught my eye have a "Halloween" theme. We have a friend who just loves Halloween. I thought these would make a cute Christmas present for him. There were several for Christmas also that I thought his sister would like. For their mother I am not sure yet what would be perfect for her. Anyway here is the link to the website(I am not sure entirely how to do the link but will try.) www.sugarncream.com

do you want knit or crochet or doesn't matter? i just learned to knit last yr so have used knitted dishcloths to practice/learn on. there are several yahoo groups w/ myst kal's and I love making something on a small scale and seeing it be distinguishable (still uncertain in my abilities w/ the needles so when it looks like its suppose to...WOO HOO!!)

Archived