Button Up Bookcover with bookmark

TurtleLvr

My name is Sue and I'm a crochet-a-holic. I was thinking yesterday I had a book from Christmas I hadn't even cracked open yet, but with crochet on the brain I couldn't even think of reading it without making a book cover! :lol

This is my own pattern and once its tested it will be available for free. Enjoy!

post-28075-135897494705_thumb.jpg

post-28075-135897494709_thumb.jpg

:turtle:vheart

Thanks! The pattern would be easy to adjust for different sizes depending on what book you want to cover (ie. a bible). Its off being tested. I hope to have the pattern ready for everyone later this week.

Ohhhhh, love it! I read all the time so can't wait for this pattern! Thank you for sharing!

:woo Thank you for sharing your pattern with us, I can't wait to make one, too. :hook:hug

Thanks! The pattern would be easy to adjust for different sizes depending on what book you want to cover (ie. a bible). Its off being tested. I hope to have the pattern ready for everyone later this week.

This is so cool!!!

This would make for a great gift!

There are some friends of mine that a book would be good gift for... well if I make a cover with built in bookmark for it and then sent/gave it to them.... that would make the gift even better.. a store bought item with a little handmade something from me!

Cant wait for the pattern!!!

:heart

:mug

Archived