Look what I just got!

I went to the Salvation army store tonight and I got lucky:yes I got a big bag of yarn for only $3.00 Not sure what I will make yet but I'm thinking a round ripple (for my cats:manyheart) they love to snuggle into blankets and afghans! I just could not refuse this offer.

post-8480-135897494188_thumb.jpg

Go you!!! I think a round ripple for your kitties is a GREAT idea! Kitties LOVE crocheted stuff, they love to cuddle, I KNOW they'll appreciate it!

Congrats on your great find!

Wow!! What a great find!!! I'm sure you will be able to create some great things from that stash. Keep us posted with pics of the finished items since we already say the "before" pic above.

:cheerGood stuff.

May I suggest that you re-pay the favour to the Salvation Army by making a hat or something small but saleable and donating it to them.

I know they will have been happy with the $3.00 they got from you but would be even more thrilled getting something else to sell.

I did this with a bag of dull green pure wool I got from the Sallies, made bedsocks and in the winter I will give them a pair to sell.

The colour was not so nice so I thought bedsocks would not be seen once they were under the blankets.

Have fun.

Colleen:hug

Archived