Autumn Leaf Fridgie-Added 3 more I made...

Mom w/a Motif

A while back someone RAOKd me some misc. patterns. One of them was "Autumn Leaves" fridge magnets. I crocheted one a few days ago. We don't get Autumn here; it just finally starts to cool off a little (in the 90s now~whew...). I really miss it. :autumn I will probably crochet another one of these for myself, I am sending this to someone. I used Red Heart in 'Fall'. :hook''

I made three more, today- "traditional" fall leaf colors. :P I will probably make some more of the variegated color, too.

post-20-135897451089_thumb.jpg

post-20-135897451746_thumb.jpg

What a delightful bit of fall, Tina!!! I know it's not the same, but if you have to miss autumn it's nice that you can rake up a few colorful leaves with your hook :autumn - Well done!

As far as I know, it isn't. It looks like one of those scrap club patterns (or something) you get a few in the mail every month, or whatever... Sorry. There is an autumn leaf fridge magnets pattern at cpc. It isn't like this leaf, but... maybe it will work for you? :hook There is also an Autumn Leaves belt. Maybe some of the leaves on there would work. I liked this leaf cuz it looks like a Maple Tree Leaf.

I love that leaf.... I'm from the east coast and I sooo miss the seasons... Our weather is HOT too being in CA.... Is that pattern a free one? I'd love to make some... GBU!:):)

RoseRed and Tampadoll, I know what you mean. The leaves just kind of fall off the trees here in December, too. They just kind of stay green and dry up a little, then fall off... :blush

Thanks so much for the info... I saved the sites.... they look pretty nice too.... especially the belt ones.....Thanks for sharing!... GBU!:):)

(Ya know, I tried to leave this message using the quote, it wouldn't let me, said I needed to add more characters.... Wierd!)

Archived