Fair 2009

Now that I figured out how to post photos, want to share my 2009 County Fair results. I have won ribbons before, but this year I won my first Reserve Champion ribbon .. I floated off the fair grounds carring that one!!

It is so exciting to enter the fair. I live in a small county that is working hard to keep the county fair going. Entries had dropped off the last few years, but this year they were up! I keep promoting the Open Class event to everyone I crochet with or teach crocheting to, and those who bake, garden, etc. It is so important to keep with wonderful tradition going!

If you have never enter, do so .. it is so wonderful, even if you don't win, you win in your heart!!

Dakotarose

post-20822-135897450251_thumb.jpg

Congratulations on each your awards, Dakotarose! -Well done!

Thats on my list of things to accomplish, to enter a competition :dreaming one day.

Thank you for sharing your ribboned works and your fair-grounds float! :c9 It sounds like a wonderful experience all around.

:woo great job! Congratulations! :clap

I'm planning to enter our county fair next year. Have to figure what I want to make for it. Definitely a RR, but want to make some kitchen items and baby items. We'll see.

Good for you!

And all of us should promote our local fairs. Sometimes, it just takes a little word of mouth and more people will enter the fair.

:manyheart

Archived