Crojulee's Blue Ribbon RR Dishcloth

TurtleLvr

I made this one for my aunt and my mom loved it so much she had to have 2...then wants 6 more for Christmas gifts! Its all your fault Julee for making such a beautiful pattern!

post-28075-135897449893_thumb.jpg

:turtle:vheart

Thanks, for reminding me that a very lovely gift, doesn’t have to be some huge, months long and involved afghan or an intricate and lacy shawl, rather the value of a gift increases exponentially by how much of the heart the maker adds with each stitch. That is a lesson God has tried to teach me on several occasions, but look what he/she has to work with. Again, it’s lovely.

John Hablinski, Corpus Christi, Texas, USA

Thanks everyone!

Thanks, for reminding me that a very lovely gift, doesn’t have to be some huge, months long and involved afghan or an intricate and lacy shawl, rather the value of a gift increases exponentially by how much of the heart the maker adds with each stitch. That is a lesson God has tried to teach me on several occasions, but look what he/she has to work with. Again, it’s lovely.

John Hablinski, Corpus Christi, Texas, USA

John, what a lovely thing to say. I always think the most priceless gift is one from the heart.

:turtle:vheart

Love it! -Yours turned out beautifully, Sue! I can see why your Mom put in an order lol Thank you for sharing!

I picked up Julee's pattern a while back but have only had time to make one so far; a definite do-again for me too, though. Love Crojulee's BR-RR Dishcloth!

Archived