Cloth Dolls for My Granddaughters

fran

They're so cute! I used to love making cloth dolls. I made a couple for my younger sisters. I have a sewing pattern to make a Raggedy Ann & Andy set. Just need to get my sewing machine fixed... Very cute dolls, they will surely be loved.

I love making cloth dolls. Here are two I've just given to my granddaughters: http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y187/fran6211/LindsayDollsresized.jpg

They are 16 1/2" tall and I hope to be crocheting some clothes for them.

they're very cute. They remind me of a doll my grandma made me when I was little. :)

Those are SOOOO CUTE!!!!!..Your granddaughters are EXTREMELY LUCKY to have you for a grandma..My mom doesn't do anything but complain..lol...My hubby's mom used to crochet dolls for her "older 2 " granddaughter's..By the time mine came along I was told I'd just let them play with them so why bother..Oh well...I just LOVE grandma's that make their grandbabies something..REALLY special..My grandparents died except 1 grandpa before I was born..

I love those. If for some strange reason your granddaughters don't like them the dolls can come and live at my house. :manyheartIt reminds me of the tiny tots pattern I use to use years ago. Unfortunately my remember isn't good enough to tell just by looking if that is the same one or just one to jog the brain cells.

Great job. :hug

Archived